Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not a great fan of the "Gunners" but according to speculation a Champions League place would enable them to sign Tielemans . £40 mil mentioned which may be a tad optimistic but Arsenal v Spurs come on you gunners !

Posted
2 minutes ago, jerry said:

Not a great fan of the "Gunners" but according to speculation a Champions League place would enable them to sign Tielemans . £40 mil mentioned which may be a tad optimistic but Arsenal v Spurs come on you gunners !

More like £25m. 

  • Like 2
Posted

Had a horrible vision the other day of Madison going to Spurs so careful what we wish for tonight! If they qualify it would look an attractive proposition on paper but on the other hand you’re one or two injuries from being their new David Bentley. Ignore the lure of the sparkly stadium, cheese room, Son & Kane, champions league and London, pop down the indoor market, get yourself a block of Red Leicester and help us try and get more than a point a season out of Everton……s**t he’ll be off then!

  • Haha 3
Posted

I get a feeling if its not Arsenal we’ll have a situation where this drags on all summer and leaves us short going into the new season. 

Posted

Why are people worried about Tielemans going to another PL club?

 

He'll be back here once he's flopped at a bigger club.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Why are people worried about Tielemans going to another PL club?

 

He'll be back here once he's flopped at a bigger club.

Would you want him back? 

 

After his lack of effort this season I personally can't wait for him to leave, let us have someone in the middle that wants to be there.

 

I will be eternally grateful for his goal in the FA cup. Now it's time to move on, so we can.

  • Like 4
Posted
40 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Would you want him back? 

 

After his lack of effort this season I personally can't wait for him to leave, let us have someone in the middle that wants to be there.

 

I will be eternally grateful for his goal in the FA cup. Now it's time to move on, so we can.

If on form then yeah I'd have him back but my point was I think he'll flop at a bigger club.

I've always said he's good but I don't see him as a top player. Fair play if he (or any player) wants to give it a go, I know I wouldn't reject that.

Posted
2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Why are people worried about Tielemans going to another PL club?

 

He'll be back here once he's flopped at a bigger club.

For me its I dont like ex players playing against us, and also if they do well at new club, less likely to know about it if its abroad.

  • Like 1
Posted
22 hours ago, TK95 said:

I'd rather he went to Arsenal than Spurs or Chelsea tbh

I don’t know Spurs and Arsenal haven’t been able to sign any of our players since we came back up and ideally it’d be good to keep it that way, Arsenal have certainly tried and failed a few times now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...