Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Season ticket renewal problem - anyone else?.

Trying to renew my season tickets for me and kids (age 13 and 16).  System defaults to adult, under 16 and under 18 - all fine.  But when I try to buy them there’s a red alert next to the under 18, saying “the age band you have selected cannot be purchased without an over 18”.  Obviously I’m an adult and we’re grouped together as always.

Anyone else had this?

2 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Trying to renew my season tickets for me and kids (age 13 and 16).  System defaults to adult, under 16 and under 18 - all fine.  But when I try to buy them there’s a red alert next to the under 18, saying “the age band you have selected cannot be purchased without an over 18”.  Obviously I’m an adult and we’re grouped together as always.

Anyone else had this?

Yeah happened to me, just will ring ticket office tomorrow easily sorted over the phone.

9 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Out of interest, have people been opting for the plastic card or the phone app thing?

I’ve gone card, because I can’t be arsed faffing around trying to open an app when you inevitably can’t get a data connection.

Yeah same here - just a bit more flexibility with a card.  I've already got train pass, train tickets, credit card etc etc on phone and it's just a faff opening phone/app at the gate.

Going for cards (If I can find the option) for me and my son, don't need to worry about having our phones, having battery power, easier to pass on to friends & family, plus have a souvenir for the future. 

2 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I have two season tickets in my name. Last summer I paid for both in full up front, but I wanted to change to the direct debit scheme for next season. The trouble is, the website doesn't seem to be giving me that option. Has anybody else had this?

If you go I to tickets and click on your personal details and select season tickets you should be able to tick the ones you want to renew and once you add them to your basket you should get the 2 following options

Screenshot_20220517-202822_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220517-202832_Chrome.jpg

14 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Yeah happened to me, just will ring ticket office tomorrow easily sorted over the phone.

Did you manage to do this?  I can't get through as the queueing system full so I expect there are a lot of people struggling with the online renewal. 

Just now, Qwerty said:

Did you manage to do this?  I can't get through as the queueing system full so I expect there are a lot of people struggling with the online renewal. 

Yeah I got through at 11.30ish, it kept disconnecting me as it only holds 10 calls in the que. All done within minutes, worth mentioning you want season ticket cards not mobile ticket whilst you're on the phone too.

50 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Yeah I got through at 11.30ish, it kept disconnecting me as it only holds 10 calls in the que. All done within minutes, worth mentioning you want season ticket cards not mobile ticket whilst you're on the phone too.

Thank you - I'll keep trying.  Did they have any idea why the system was making that mistake?  I keep checking and hoping it might have been fixed but it seems unlikely.

5 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I have two season tickets in my name. Last summer I paid for both in full up front, but I wanted to change to the direct debit scheme for next season. The trouble is, the website doesn't seem to be giving me that option. Has anybody else had this?

I was eligible to convert my two memberships into two season tickets last season but when I did so they made me transfer one of them into my brother's name for identity/covid pass reasons. I would have liked the option of having two in my name but club six they are trying to move away from that. Lucky devil you!

Edited by An Away Move

1 minute ago, Rutland Fox said:

Question - when I follow the season ticket renewal process online it ends with the annual amount but I’m used to paying by monthly dd - if I confirm and buy will it charge me monthly as before or debit the full annual amount?

If you've had failed DD's before then this option will probably be removed for you. I hadn't got the DD option showing due to some missed payments in 2017 and had to really kick up a fuss to get them to allow me to have it back.

Speak to LCFC Help and see what the issue is.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

I got a confirmation email and have also had details on when my first direct debit will be going out 

Not had anything but maybe because I'm not direct debit.

3 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Paid upfront for mine and grandsons had email receipt within 5 mins and2 days later on from the club thanking me for renewing 

Just arrived as I read your post.  :scarf:

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, boots60 said:

HELP!

I'm having a problem finding the bit where to click on ticket to avoid the phone option.

Any tips gratefully received.

Right just done mine, Fairly straight forward but here is the way to do it if anyone is struggling:-

• From the email LCFC sent, follow the link "CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PREFERENCE FOR YOUR 2022/23 SEASON TICKET"
  • Click on the Yellow "Buy" button.
  • Click on the Blue "Delivery Method Selection".
  • Click on Yellow "Select" button that should appear.
  • Select the quantity of "Season Card" you need, I picked 2 as I look after my Sons and my tickets.
  • Click on Yellow Add to Basket button.
  • I then had to allocate the 2 cards, one to me and the other one to my son by clicking on the black "Owner" names.
  • Scroll down and Click on the Yellow "proceed to checkout"
  • Click on Next.
  • Accept the T&C's
  • Click on the Yellow "Submit" button.
  • All done.
Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Right just done mine, Fairly straight forward but here is the way to do it if anyone is struggling:-

• From the email LCFC sent, follow the link "CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PREFERENCE FOR YOUR 2022/23 SEASON TICKET"
  • Click on the Yellow "Buy" button.
  • Click on the Blue "Delivery Method Selection".
  • Click on Yellow "Select" button that should appear.
  • Select the quantity of "Season Card" you need, I picked 2 as I look after my Sons and my tickets.
  • Click on Yellow Add to Basket button.
  • I then had to allocate the 2 cards, one to me and the other one to my son by clicking on the black "Owner" names.
  • Scroll down and Click on the Yellow "proceed to checkout"
  • Click on Next.
  • Accept the T&C's
  • Click on the Yellow "Submit" button.
  • All done.

Thanks very much Jammie

Crystal clear advice on what to do. All sorted👍

• Like 1