Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Srefsnart

2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Bonkuoy

There’s another one 

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

D'nelleb is another :D

Christ, we’ve only got space for one player tops! 

• Haha 1

Sometimes I have a hard time working out if I'm just innately miserable or if the level of humour in here is fvcking abysmal. 

Then I remember fish puns, "Morrisons" and Nicky Maynard jokes are still considered hilarious and I realise it's probably not me. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Sometimes I have a hard time working out if I'm just innately miserable or if the level of humour in here is fvcking abysmal. 

Then I remember fish puns, "Morrisons" and Nicky Maynard jokes are still considered hilarious and I realise it's probably not me. 

This was especially for you, you miserable bastard lol 

12 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Why do people cry when someone makes an unnecessary thread? Mods will merge them if it's an issue, and if not, you don't have to read it 😂

You mean like the 3 currently tittled Transfers, Transfer and Transfer funds haha.

I'm sure there are people out there with a title waiting to go so they can hit enter before everybody else.

17 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Why do people cry when someone makes an unnecessary thread? Mods will merge them if it's an issue, and if not, you don't have to read it 😂

It just gets tiring when people ask the same questions which have been answered a million times over. We are all aware we haven't signed anyone and the reasons why yet people keep asking "why haven't we signed anyone?" "Why do we have no money?"