Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Alban Lafont

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Etienne Green at St Etienne (swear they only signed him because of his name) is an interesting one. Current England U21 International.

The other whose been on my radar so far this season buy would likely cost a whack is Lucas Chevalier from Lille.

25 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Yehvann Diouf at Reims as well

Been brilliant this season

Just now, sphericalfox said:

If my FM23 save is anything to go by...

Who would you guys go for? FM23 has also influenced me lol!

But I've seen a few of these in action too, and Lafont for me is the most impressive. Vlachodimos I would also be very happy with, though I don't think he would have resale value. But TBH a Keeper can play for ages, so just getting in someone that is good is the most important part. Even when we were winning games I was not happy with Ward. I don't think he can play for a team that wants to challenge for European places. I'm not sure he's Premier League level at all if being honest. Too error-prone.

48 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

To be fair Stevie Wonder would be an upgrade on Ward 

and he's blind and errm . . dead 

Dead? … not quite… but I take your point.

We just need to get this transfer signed, sealed and delivered 

4 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

We are simply not in a financial position to start horse trading with Lille.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Etienne Green wouldn't cost much. St Etienne are in the shit and currently in Ligue 2 with a risk of going down again.

Chevalier, innit! :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Etienne Green at St Etienne (swear they only signed him because of his name) is an interesting one. Current England U21 International.

The other whose been on my radar so far this season buy would likely cost a whack is Lucas Chevalier from Lille.

Etienne Green can't get into their side and they're at the arse end of Ligue 2! Manager doesn't trust him, he kept getting sent off, and he's simply not very good brother!

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Etienne Green wouldn't cost much. St Etienne are in the shit and currently in Ligue 2 with a risk of going down again.

I'm shocked how bad they're doing thought they'd storm Ligue 2, how have they wasted the money they got for Wes and Saliba

22 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Etienne Green can't get into their side and they're at the arse end of Ligue 2! Manager doesn't trust him, he kept getting sent off, and he's simply not very good brother!

He's highly rated but their club is a disgrace. Club Brugge nearly got him but got Bursik instead, incidentally his England U21 rival. 

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's a fantastic shout to be honest, although not sure he's up the the standard we need just yet, definitely bring him in as number 2 and move Ward on?

How on earth did St Et fall so far so quickly?

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's highly rated but their club is a disgrace. Club Brugge nearly got him but got Bursik instead, incidentally his England U21 rival. 

They've not won a game he's played this season (no clean sheets – conceding twice or more in all but one); last time he played was mid October and hasn't even been in the squad the past two games because they've got another keeper in to bump him down to third choice lol – it doesn't scream highly rated

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

They've not won a game he's played this season (no clean sheets – conceding twice or more in all but one); last time he played was mid October and hasn't even been in the squad the past two games because they've got another keeper in to bump him down to third choice lol – it doesn't scream highly rated

Hahahaa I get what you're saying but he was being raved about only a year or so ago. Something weird is happening at St Etienne, and they could get relegated again. As Lee has just said, I'd be interested in getting him in as back up, it's clear Rodgers doesn't rate Iversen and he'll be off and hopefully Ward will be too come the summer.

Etienne Green in to be relegated from the 2nd division in both France and England two seasons on the spin has a nice ring to it.

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

dont give us hope by saying things like that, as we know how it plays out, it always plays out one way:cry:

I just like highlighting these players who end up moving to clubs for modest fees that we theoretically could have afforded. In a sick way I think I'm glad they don't sign for us and go on to do well elsewhere so I can hate our club even more than I already do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Couldn't we get Madueke and Lafont for near enough the fee for Gonzalez

Nah Chelsea have supposedly already had a bid for Madueke of about €30m rejected which is what we have offered for Gonzalez

Edited by moore_94

12 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

Since when is Stevie Wonder dead?  (He's not allowed to die until he does a duet with Jacob Collier :P )

Yes you are right Stevland Hardaway Judkins is still only 72 bless him and not dead at all

still better than Ward in goal then by a mile 😂

• Haha 2