Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Arsenal: All Or Nothing.

First few episodes dropping tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Thoroughly enjoyed the Man City & Spurs ones so hoping this is just as good. 

Should be a good watch. 

• Like 1

I’m up to episode three where they play us. 

Our away changing room is tiny. Arteta is currently getting his team to hold hands and create a bubble of energy! So far, Arteta is making Glenn Hoddles methods look fairly standard. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Our away changing room is tiny. Arteta is currently getting his team to hold hands and create a bubble of energy! So far, Arteta is making Glenn Hoddles methods look fairly standard. 

I did like the way he got the photographer to do the team talk for the Spuds game

26 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

I did like the way he got the photographer to do the team talk for the Spuds game

A few bits actually I’ve been impressed with. 

Maybe not the speakers bashing out “You’ll never Walk alone” during training though. 😂 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hitesh said:

Thought it was cringe as ****, as was the ‘bubble of energy’ and his drawing of a brain and heart holding hands. Absolute Brent this guy.

4 hours ago, KFS said:

Thought it was cringe as ****, as was the ‘bubble of energy’ and his drawing of a brain and heart holding hands. Absolute Brent this guy.

He does make Rodgers methods look quite mundane. 

I mean, if Youri is watching it. I’m hoping he’s thought “no way I’m going there”.

79E6CC04-4A76-4048-A6DB-BE236C079C13.jpeg

• Like 1

Enjoyed the first two eps.

Intruigued by how shy ESR is, and also really having to be taught to appreciate how good some of the things he's doing are. No self belief in some clips.

If Arteta can improve his confidence and off the pitch demeanor he's going to be an even better player.

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Enjoyed the first two eps.

Intruigued by how shy ESR is, and also really having to be taught to appreciate how good some of the things he's doing are. No self belief in some clips.

If Arteta can improve his confidence and off the pitch demeanor he's going to be an even better player.

I rate him. Can't believe he doesn't start as often as he should.

Never knew his family were Spurs fans though lol

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Cracking talent, natural ability is right up there. Do wonder if the confidence thing is what is stopping him tipping over into another level of class. 

You compare him to Foden who clearly thinks he's gods gift and performs accordingly lol 

• Like 1

On 04/08/2022 at 19:39, Sly said:

That’s not the away changing room. 

They were made to change in there due to COVID. 

On 05/08/2022 at 14:22, Fox92 said:

Suffers with a lot of Niggles. 

9 hours ago, Izzy said:

Just finished ep 6 and enjoying it.

Quite impressed with Arteta, I must say.

They've got some great young talent in that squad. 

He’s definitely got an edge to him. 

I thought he handled the Auba situation quite well. It doesn’t exactly paint him in a good light though. Peter Odemwengi sitting at airports sprung to mind. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...