Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Well we have the January Transfer window to look forward too !!

Well we have the January Transfer window to look forward too more of our top players being courted and having their heads turned, Youri waiting with Baited breath for The Gooneys to come a calling for him and a huge amount of players that we will undoubtedly be linked with but probably won’t even get a sniff of Aah well the Rollercoaster that is Leicester City !

I still bloody love this club and owners tho !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

There is absolutely nothing to look forward to in January. No one gonna buy a bang average Youri with 6 months left on his contract.

If we didnt spend in the summer after receiving £75m then we are not going to spend in January for inflated prices.

Clubs rotten at the moment. Enjoy that Sh1t stained rollercoaster.

Close thread.

Edited by les-tah
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, les-tah said:

There is absolutely nothing to look forward to in January. No one gonna buy a bang average Youri with 6 months left on his contract.

If we didnt spend in the summer after receiving £75m then we are not going to spend in January for inflated prices.

Close thread.

Are you always this cheerful or is it only on Saturday mornings?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Close thread.

It's not as if we had a lot of time to spend any of that money. We shouldn't have sold Fofana that late in the window, regardless of whether he wanted to he here or not. He wants to be at the world cup so he would have had to knuckle down and perform until the next window.

We should have been clear and firm with Chelsea. Given them a price and set a clear deadline in order to have the time and the resources to properly replace him

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Well we have the January Transfer window to look forward too more of our top players being courted and having their heads turned, Youri waiting with Baited breath for The Gooneys to come a calling for him and a huge amount of players that we will undoubtedly be linked with but probably won’t even get a sniff of Aah well the Rollercoaster that is Leicester City !

I still bloody love this club and owners tho !!

Ha ha, just love your optimism, care to lend me some :)

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

It's not as if we had a lot of time to spend any of that money. We shouldn't have sold Fofana that late in the window, regardless of whether he wanted to he here or not. He wants to be at the world cup so he would have had to knuckle down and perform until the next window.

We should have been clear and firm with Chelsea. Given them a price and set a clear deadline in order to have the time and the resources to properly replace him

Exactly it’s almost as if we bowed down to Chelsea and Fofana, we should have stuck to our price like you said World Cup year he would have got on with it and gone in January !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Close thread.

It was a tongue in cheek post we’re going through a purple patch we’ve been there before and came out of it !

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Close thread.

Quite clearly Youri will go for free, either on a pre-contract in January or in summer to a British club. 

I think we will buy and do so better than we have before. The signing of Faes gives me hope we've gone back to basics and the original model that worked so well for us, instead of giving Rodgers the final say.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Quite clearly Youri will go for free, either on a pre-contract in January or in summer to a British club. 

I think we will buy and do so better than we have before. The signing of Faes gives me hope we've gone back to basics and the original model that worked so well for us, instead of giving Rodgers the final say.

Glover has 4 months to get stuck in now as well

Just now, moore_94 said:

Glover has 4 months to get stuck in now as well

And you'd think we'd be looking at targets he'd identified while at Southampton. And that he's actually been working before 1st Sept too. I wonder if Faes was someone Southampton were looking at considering they sold Bednarek...? They signed Caleta-Car in the end.

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

If anything’s to go by quite a few pundits seem to think he’s trying to get sacked !

I have thought this for quite some time !!

Other clubs will be watching how he behaves here & I think he will reduce his employment potential. 

I think his plan is to take the cash & go into the TV game.