Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2023

16 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Has anyone seen a fix for the Brazilian colour schemes yet? The names are sorted but I haven't seen the editor data file for the colours being corrected yet. 

The one on sortitoutsi should be out tonight

https://sortitoutsi.net/content/61133/fm2023-licensing-and-real-name-fix?page=6

image.png.9aa292c380333098f785eb6c2b20d721.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Nice one thanks, been putting off starting properly in South America until it gets released.

I was just about to start my Palermo save but your post made me remember to get the updated version

Just going to have a play around and see what players I might sell and buy etc. until it comes out

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Thought so, disappointing, looks like another year without it for me.

The console version is available on PC through the Microsoft store and game pass for PC - not experienced it personally but I would imagine it's somewhere between Touch and the full version in terms of complexity. Your first month of game pass is a quid and you can cancel any time so maybe worth a look?

33 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Happy the Touch version is back on iPad this year. It was absolutely awful on switch and I can’t justify buying a laptop for 1 game currently 

Yep so happy to have an updated version. 

That and as a family were already subscribed to Apple One so I’m getting the game for ‘free’. 

I had completely forgot Palermo had been bought by the City Group

Had a look in the editor and thankfully they haven't got a Foreground benefactor so won't be pumped full of money which would make it quite easy

Having their scouting knowledge from the start will help a bit though

image.thumb.png.65a5bb218b44308c3e656d5c56805489.png

• Like 1

On 09/11/2022 at 10:16, Tommy Fresh said:

Some big sides scattered around second tiers in Europe this year, not including the obvious ones in France

Some big 3rd tier sides as well, really can't decide where to start in Europe. Got a team for my usual South American save lined up but want to try in Europe first, as I do way too much in South America.

2 hours ago, Stinky said:

Nearly six months since I last played so will return to FM next week with Borneo. Done very little work outside of Europe so this could go tits up but will attempt to travel the world, can't say i'm too keen on Africa mind given the little choice you have in teams to manage. 

If you end up in South America and haven't really done it before I'd go for Chile, probably the closest league to Europe in terms of format 

Vardy and Madders on fire using a mid block counter tactic. Daka did well when he came in for Vardy when he picked up injuries.

Just missed out on Top 4 but managed to get Youri, Madders and Ndidi to sign new contracts.

Signed a few younger players which i loaned out and now ready to be squad players in the second season. Planning to sign a new left sided CB as Evans went into decline and Cags was very hit and miss so will move him on. Will also sign a WR to rotate with Madders as possible a new CM and move Praet on.

Gave Braybrooke & Alves some game time in the cups and will probably loan them out in the second season. 

image.thumb.png.c0a21ec91f49f830c98fec1ef2c82d22.png

image.png.b609d4e7f52a30c461e6ba2194b08ffb.png