Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2023

10 minutes ago, turlo said:

Signed Datro Fofafa for 10 mill inclusive of add ons (only 3.5 mill upfront )and loaned him out. Also signed Truffert for 10m and loaned him back to Rennes for the season. 

image.thumb.png.4cda05254c188b5e27bfacda3ed52753.png

image.thumb.png.0c5b2644bf266b8bffd74f97927c6564.png

Great deal picking up Truffert

Set for the next 10+ years with him and Thomas

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Great deal picking up Truffert

Set for the next 10+ years with him and Thomas

Yep i try to bring for young players who we've been linked to for real. 

Going for either Lacroix or Tapioca as a new CB as we were linked to them in the summer.

Playing as St. Pauli now the full game's out. Had a really good first couple of seasons and as a result I've FINALLY been able to sign the man I'm going to build the team around for years to come...

StPauliS1.thumb.png.03d8b65d3d3bb75c8feda207f6c5e62c.png
StPauliS2.thumb.png.36f03f8fb84f8017d267b2ecea04f42c.png
AlbrightonEndrick.thumb.png.8d691243355d3601b571383659452018.png

Marc Albrighton :wub:Albrighton.gif.a1c941ab3e06fb4c9e0b9c41643a2707.gif

On 08/11/2022 at 10:36, Samilktray said:

Happy the Touch version is back on iPad this year. It was absolutely awful on switch and I can’t justify buying a laptop for 1 game currently 

when I search for the touch version,I only see it available on Apple Arcade :(

Absolutely loving the Touch version and the best addition is being able to save to the cloud then load it up on my mobile when I’m on afternoons at work. 

Still on my first save, went with Newcastle because of the budget without high expectations. Always go for an easier save first to get my tactic fine tuned. 

Finished 1 place out of the European spots first season then managed 3rd in the second, so interested to see the champs league now they have the licence. 

Rubin Kazan in the Russian second tier is tempting, they also have Dzagoev. However, be arsed for just domestic football for the entirety of the save. Also tempted by Bursaspor, third tier of Turkey, although transfer ban until 2024 and not enough players to fill out a squad. Honorable mentions to Dinamo Bucharest, Admira, MTK Budapest and Esbjerg for making my long term save decision impossible. 

Edited by Tommy Fresh

I'm top of the table at the start of March. We've dropped four points all year. We've got a game in hand over Liverpool who are two points behind.

Youri is calling a team meeting in which Madders is joined by Pedro Goncalves in telling me they're not happy with my management of the team because I've failed to meet the club's competition objectives.

Their complaint is that we went out in the fifth round of the FA Cup to Man Utd, away, in a loss by a goal in a match in which I played the ressies because - quite frankly - we've got Chelsea in 3 days in the league and much bigger things to worry about.

FFS. I know SI need to find new ways to make the game challenging because, frankly, it isn't as hard as it should be but really this is just dumb.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm top of the table at the start of March. We've dropped four points all year. We've got a game in hand over Liverpool who are two points behind.

Youri is calling a team meeting in which Madders is joined by Pedro Goncalves in telling me they're not happy with my management of the team because I've failed to meet the club's competition objectives.

Their complaint is that we went out in the fifth round of the FA Cup to Man Utd, away, in a loss by a goal in a match in which I played the ressies because - quite frankly - we've got Chelsea in 3 days in the league and much bigger things to worry about.

FFS. I know SI need to find new ways to make the game challenging because, frankly, it isn't as hard as it should be but really this is just dumb.

This is like my save in Chile on last years, had 3 lads say they wanted to leave because they didn't believe we were capable of winning the Libertadores having just won our 3rd in 4 years or something daft.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Follow up, to make it worse these are my options:

image.thumb.png.1b9258c1f867010b4df5211e9d9af003.png

It's not even like I've got the option to say "are you high? We're massively over-achieving in the league" or some such alternative either.

These are the ones where I am usually pretty happy to save scum to get the right answer to shut them all up / keep them happy because the topic even coming up in the first place is ridiculous

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Rubin Kazan in the Russian second tier is tempting, they also have Dzagoev. However, be arsed for just domestic football for the entirety of the save. Also tempted by Bursaspor, third tier of Turkey, although transfer ban until 2024 and not enough players to fill out a squad. Honorable mentions to Dinamo Bucharest, Admira, MTK Budapest and Esbjerg for making my long term save decision impossible. 

Wisla Krakow in the Polish 2nd tier no?

• Like 1

I mean, I've scraped it. 96 points to Liverpool's 95. 

I got two players sent off in one game 4 from the end and Liverpool got late penalties in literally all of their last 4 games including this one:

image.png.70cad6d1b9a52f37f6effd03ee67aa1d.png

When they REALLY needed it. So you have to applaud some parts of the realism.lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This kid for 7m btw is absolutely ridiculous.

image.thumb.png.73fe2e28c18df3fb844f27c60559576a.png

And I hate to harp on (I don't really, I do it every year) but there's absolutely no way an 18 year old from a midtable Danish side is a better player than Harvey Barnes come the fvck on. #justiceforharvey

Yeah he's outrageous, lost him to Bayern after the first season on a save I did with Nordsjaelland last year. Pretty sure he got 20 goals and 20 assists in the league.

• Like 1

Started doing an Andorran Club and National Team save - Not trusting SI to have actually sorted out B Teams getting added into the leagues so I did add them to the very bottom league of Spain you can load

Just into January and Levante are being annoying by being so good, 11 points ahead already

image.png.aab093f4231f5f8700ed84f418a4ddf5.png

I have managed 2 games so far for the National Team - already started getting a couple of my club players to declare for Andorra as well (Jacobo and Alende)

We should've beaten Latvia as well

image.png.c2575ded56c8fe0b3326889d42ab1351.png

Not looking forward to our Euro Qualifier group though... Cyprus and Kosovo may be our best bets of scraping a result of some kind

image.png.494a927330d9b6874f1d002c9ad04c64.png

Edited by moore_94