Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2023

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Amazed they've still not managed to find a way to make moving someone into a midfield two to make it a midfield three easier on the tactic screen.... rather than taking 9292858234 attempts and many frustrating position swaps lol 

Absolutely daft if that's the case FFS.

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Absolutely daft if that's the case FFS.

I'm pleased i'm not the only one lol drag and drop nightmares!!

I think a good feature would be a drop down on the player that had every position listed so that you can either quickly swap or place a player in a vacant position on the tactics screen, rather than having to drag.

3 hours ago, AjcW said:

I'm pleased i'm not the only one lol drag and drop nightmares!!

I think a good feature would be a drop down on the player that had every position listed so that you can either quickly swap or place a player in a vacant position on the tactics screen, rather than having to drag.

Definitely not you. It infuriates me lol

• Haha 1

On 27/10/2022 at 12:40, Beliall said:

i sold the same players to brighton and villa lol. vestergaard is STILL HERE ****er wont leave, but i kept amartey, new contract too. hes decent and versatile

Did you managed to get Ndidi to sign a new contract? I tried with 18 months left but he refused to enter renewal talks and at the end of the first season i need to decided whether to sell him or let him go on a free in 2024. Youri and Cags signed a new deal straight away 

7 hours ago, turlo said:

Did you managed to get Ndidi to sign a new contract? I tried with 18 months left but he refused to enter renewal talks and at the end of the first season i need to decided whether to sell him or let him go on a free in 2024. Youri and Cags signed a new deal straight away 

sold him to newcastle for 50mil, youri left on a free in that save

• Like 1

Be interesting to see how much form changes today, always find the transition from Beta to real game to be absolutely soul destroying

Typically i'm currently on this run.... (defedning optional in this team lol)

fm1-min.thumb.jpg.5a89e8ad4261c3989bb45b2f2b3d505c.jpg

Edited by AjcW

32 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Probably an easy one this but how can I change the salaries of my players from annual salary to weekly? It’s showing as annual wage and I can’t change the bloody thing!

TIA

its under preferences, make sure to click the tab to all 

i have really struggled with leicester, we start well then lose all form and i get sacked. they have changed the objectives for the full release though, they only want top half now instead of champions league. havent spotted any other differences yet

If I’m right in thinking, it’s a bit harsh that to play the touch version on IPad/Iphone, you have to have Apple Arcade at £4.99 a month after the first Month being free, especially if you don’t play any other games, so it’s essentially a £55 game for a year. 

15 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I saw someone with a trophy pack a few years back and now I wonder how I ever played without it 😂

Given you can just copy your graphics folder over from version to version and the same people buy the game every year I don't know what they're playing at ngl. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Beliall said:

i have really struggled with leicester, we start well then lose all form and i get sacked. they have changed the objectives for the full release though, they only want top half now instead of champions league. havent spotted any other differences yet

I think two up top might be the key. Vardy is playing like he's 28 on mine lol and Daka is very handy.

I've got Madders on the right but as a playmaker so he does lots of drifting around.

Midfield two, one defensive and one progressive. (Wilf and Gravenberch on loan, Haidara was going to be starter but he's only just back from injury so I got Ryan on loan last minute)

Two very attacking wing backs is the reason I concede so many but i'm managing to outscore, mainly by taking early 2-0 and 3-0 leads.

Edited by AjcW

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think two up top might be the key. Vardy is playing like he's 28 on mine lol and Daka is very handy.

I've got Madders on the right but as a playmaker so he does lots of drifting around.

Midfield two, one defensive and one progressive. (Wilf and Gravenberch on loan, Haidara was going to be starter but he's only just back from injury so I got Ryan on loan last minute)

Two very attacking wing backs is the reason I concede so many but i'm managing to outscore, mainly by taking early 2-0 and 3-0 leads.

i have played 2 up top, and 1 up top, both were good for half a season then we just collapse in heap. im not sure im gonna do another go with them, might start my journeyman save instead, and the zealand skin has been released now, my favourite skin from last year, i recommend it FME - Zealand FM23 Skin by FMEnhanced | FM Scout

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Has Daka had any upgrade from last year? 

Current ability has gone from 141 to 144

Technicals:

+1 to finishing, long shots, passing

Mentals:

-1 to anticipation, composure, consistency, decisions, team work

-3 to movement

Physicals:

No changes

Edited by moore_94

Started my Leicester save again. Sold Perez and Mendy to Villa and Brighton (exactly the same as in beta) Renewed contracts for Tielemans and Ndidi straight away (could not renew Ndidi's contract in beta) but Madders still won't enter talks for a new contract, although has a 1 year extension clause on his current deal. No offers for Vestergaard so far and tried offering out for 5m but no interest at all. Going to sign a Keeper (Sanchez or lafont) and will bring in a couple of youth prospects.

4 -3-3 mid block counter attack tactic work v well on my Beta save so will use the same again.