Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

World Cup Fanzone At King Power Stadium

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2850236/world-cup-fanzone-at-king-power-stadium?fbclid=IwAR1pvUznbsf6F_2xWIBS6uwGcT4Qg0AYCIfRrNFGHssypS8m9E72OaiE6ck

Leicester City’s King Power Stadium will be used as a fanzone to screen England’s games against USA and Wales at the FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

- King Power Stadium to screen two of England’s World Cup group games
- Watch the Three Lions take on USA and Wales on Filbert Way
- Former Foxes internationals to provide analysis of all fixtures
- Ticket packages available to purchase at LCFC.com/tickets or call 0344 815 5000

With the Three Lions drawn in Group B of the competition, fans will be able to descend on Filbert Way for a unique supporter experience and an opportunity to create a special atmosphere during the tournament.

Three large screens facing the West Stand will be installed inside the stadium bowl, with supporters also able to access a special food and beverage offering as well as enjoying in-game competitions, special effects, a DJ and more!

Alongside this, a host of former Foxes internationals will provide pre-match, half-time and post-match analysis of all the games, while joining in with the fanzone fun and meeting supporters.

England will face USA on Friday 25 November (7pm kick-off) before taking on Wales on Tuesday 29 November (7pm kick-off).

Ticket prices

Season Ticket Holders and Fox Members will have an exclusive window at Early Bird prices from 6pm on Thursday 13 October to 6pm on Sunday 16 October.

Access to Early Bird prices will then be available to all other supporters from 6pm on Sunday 16 October to 6pm on Tuesday 1 November.

Standard pricing will be applicable from 6pm on Tuesday 1 November.

Single-game tickets

Ticket typesStandardPremium

Early Bird£10£20

General£15£25

Bundle tickets

Ticket typesStandardPremium

Early Bird£18£38

General£28£48

Standard package

- Seat in West Stand
- In-game competitions
- Watch the game on three giant screens
- One free beer/soft drink or water
- Access to food and beverage facilities within King Power Stadium
- Pre-match, half-time and full-time analysis from former Premier League footballers 

Premium package

- Padded seat in West Stand
- Free food voucher
- Photo opportunity with LCFC legends and Filbert Fox 
- Plus everything from the standard ticket 

Tickets can be purchased at LCFC.com/tickets or over the phone at 0344 815 5000.

Confirmed fanzone fixtures

England vs. USA
Friday 25 November
Al Bayt Stadium
Kick-off: 7pm

England vs. Wales
Tuesday 29 November
Ahmed bin Ali Stadium
Kick-off: 7pm

All times BST & GMT.

11 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

It's bad enough being involved with the clubs idea of a match day for City games lol

I'd much sooner just watch it down the pub or at home. Or if I was willing to pay for it I'd pick the Morningside arena over it seeing as they're doing similar.

Yes, indoors, in December, sensible lol 

• Like 1

"Guys, guys... you know how we've never done a fanzone for a world cup when it's 30 degrees outside?"

"Yeah....."

"Well I was thinking, we should do one for the winter world cup, might be able to kill off a few of the old ***** moaning about near frequency ticketing at the same time!"

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Surely hardly anyone is going to be interested in this ?

Those with Kids who don't want to go in a pub or who have never manage to get i the stadium. 

So about 12 people then.

I'll watch at home if there's nothing much else on.

What's the normal times these games will take place

14 minutes ago, davieG said:

Those with Kids who don't want to go in a pub or who have never manage to get i the stadium. 

So about 12 people then.

I'll watch at home if there's nothing much else on.

What's the normal times these games will take place

10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm. This farce of a world cup is in a shorter period of time so they need to cram the games in.

I'm not excited for this tournament, but Friday 25 November (day after thanksgiving...) features Wales at 10am, Holland at 4pm and then England at 7pm lol.  Most pubs in the City already seem to be booked out all day, it seems everyone is hosting big events for clients. It's going to be an absolute belter of a day.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm. This farce of a world cup is in a shorter period of time so they need to cram the games in.

I'm not excited for this tournament, but Friday 25 November (day after thanksgiving...) features Wales at 10am, Holland at 4pm and then England at 7pm lol.  Most pubs in the City already seem to be booked out all day, it seems everyone is hosting big events for clients. It's going to be an absolute belter of a day.

Started getting my tickets today  on the FIFA App .........ENG V Iran, France V Australia and Belgium V Canada only so far. One think of concern though is they don't actually activate the ticket until the day of the game

On the day you mention I got  tickets to Iran V Wales with the family (wife is Iranian) at 1pm here and Eng v USA at 10pm. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When USA made it out of group stage 8 years ago, they had things like this all over for the Belgium game.

Cowboy Stadium had several thousand show up.  I believe it was free to get in, but you paid for parking - and of course they probably made a killing off concessions.