Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group D: France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Christensen should be put in a rocket and fired at the sun for that. 

Almost nothing makes me angrier than watching big centre halves get out of the way of shots. Wtf is he doing. He turns side on and gets out the way. 

Throw yourself in front of it you fvcking coward. Absolute disgrace. 

I just love the timing of this and what he did next.  lol

• Haha 4

For a defence including Andersen, Nelsson and Christensen, I'm surprised France are getting so many aerial chances.

I suppose it just shows France are strong in all departments. This is without Giroud, Benzema, Pogba and Kimpembe. Scary.

Edited by shen

4 minutes ago, Balj said:

For everyone who had to sit through the horror of Danny Murphy earlier, McCoist is a joy as ever. 

Nothing worse than Murphy and Dixon's weird little competition to try and be the next Lawro. 

Yeah we get it guys, you're so well travelled and weary and you're bored and unimpressed by MoDeRn FoOtBaLl. Now can you go and find a career that better befits your sourness and let the rest of us actually enjoy sport. 

Love McCoist. Even when the game is shite he's entertaining. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Balj said:

For everyone who had to sit through the horror of Danny Murphy earlier, McCoist is a joy as ever. 

Its a nice change when you look forward to the commentary team of Champion and McCoist rather than thinking 'what crap pairing have we got to put up with for the match?'

• Like 1