Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

PDC World Darts Championship 2023

Starts tonight, draw is below...

CD3-A0-D4-D-368-F-4-D04-A0-EA-35-CBC70-D

The depth of Darts is ridiculous atm, the top four seeds unsurprisingly the bookies favourites, but numerous dark horses could flourish.

Looking forward to seeing how Josh Rock & Beau Greaves get on especially.

Fingers crossed the chavvy crowds and their stupid chants don’t spoil it too much.

Ryan Searle if it all clicks is a problem for anybody do will be my outside pick.

If Gary can play without any pressure then hopefully he can at least jump a few spots in the rankings as his premier league spot is really under pressure now which is a bit gutting

Darts has been shit ever since they changed the premier league format. Plus we have been deprived of Laura Woods for this tournament too. Jonny Clayton my dark horse. But here for a MVG win. 

50 minutes ago, Bert said:

Darts has been shit ever since they changed the premier league format. Plus we have been deprived of Laura Woods for this tournament too. Jonny Clayton my dark horse. But here for a MVG win. 

I've backed Clayton 18s to go all the way. The standard at the top is so good now experience is probably key, that and to hit top form at the tail end of the tournament as its so hard to hit ton plus averages and get your doubles consistently over such a long format. 

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

I think greaves would be beating any other player I’ve seen so far at this years worlds 

I was thinking the same thing, O'Connor was hitting the trebles with far more regularity than I've seen any first rounder so far, didn't have the usual sticky patch that everyone seems to have during a game as well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bert said:

I mean I really wouldn't personally class Clayton as a dark horse, just last year he won the Masters, the Premier League, World Grand Prix and the World Series.

• Like 1