Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

PDC World Darts Championship 2023

1 minute ago, Lcfc82 said:

Searle looked a beaten man at 3-0 up

Yeah,Searle knew he wasn't playing well.But De Sousa was worse!Then De sousa found his range and fair play to him.Should be a good day of darts with soots and noppy on now and ando on later.....then this evening!

25 minutes ago, chrishlcfc said:

Not really a big surprise that though. Dobey is a good player. Anderson looks about finished. Can’t just keep turning up and performing in one tournament a year like he has been doing for a while.

I think that’s him about done now. It’s very tough to climb back up the rankings once you start to slip down. Especially if your heart isn’t in it, I don’t think Anderson’s has been for a while.

• Like 2

As sad as it is like a few have said I think that's Gary finished at elite level.

Had many other interests for a few years now that have taken his priority which is understandable, the only shame is that rather than relaxing and calming down after his major wins he seems to have been carrying a massive chip on his shoulder for a good couple of years now and I still can't fully work out why.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

As sad as it is like a few have said I think that's Gary finished at elite level.

Had many other interests for a few years now that have taken his priority which is understandable, the only shame is that rather than relaxing and calming down after his major wins he seems to have been carrying a massive chip on his shoulder for a good couple of years now and I still can't fully work out why.

Such a likeable guy,but agree with you about the chip on his shoulder.....shame.