Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

PDC World Darts Championship 2023

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am debating watching this over the football and I feel dirty for saying it. Really been enjoying it this week, love the darts anyway but this week has given us some crackers. MvG vs Dirk is one I really want to watch. I like to see the Aubergenius do well, what a player.

I’m going to do the 1st half of the football and if it’s shit switch over to the darts.

So I’ll be watching the MVG game

50 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I’m going to do the 1st half of the football and if it’s shit switch over to the darts.

So I’ll be watching the MVG game

I am watching the darts and Leicester seem to be doing OK. So I'll stick with the darts to not curse it.

First match was top quality. Looking forward to Van Duijvenbode now. Hope he gives MvG a game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

We can laugh and no doubt Price doesn't help himself sometimes but it's sad that he feels to block out the crowd because of the abuse.

I actually like him, he gets a lot of bad rep for very little reason. It's now very OTT what the crowd do to him, very little respect shown. Yes boo him coming on, but don't do it every single out shot or sometimes throughout a leg.

If he wasn't playing Clemens I would probably back him, I like him as a player.

Price doesnt care about treating his opposition with respect with his arrogance and mind games after winning a leg let alone a set. He will gladly put off his opponent by standing there strutting his stuff for as long as he can before allowing the game to continue. As far as im concerned he deserves everything he gets