Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Deathlist 2023

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

He just seemed like a really lovely guy.

He did.

It's a shame that his early showbiz lifestyle will expose him as a flawed and troubled person. It shouldn't be that way. 

11 hours ago, Parafox said:

I hope that's not going be on a level with the "much loved TV personality" Jimmy Saville and his penchant for luring young girls...

Weird comment. Feels a bit below the belt.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Paul Cattermole from S Club 7

BBC News - S Club 7 star Paul Cattermole dies aged 46
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65215283

Bloody hell. The autistic lad I’m a carer for ****ing LOVES S Club 7 and his absolute favourite is Paul. He’s been telling me for months he wants to see them. ****!

• Sad 2

38 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Bloody hell. The autistic lad I’m a carer for ****ing LOVES S Club 7 and his absolute favourite is Paul. He’s been telling me for months he wants to see them. ****!

Just been in contact to see if he's alright. His mum said he saw it on the news and was a bit sad about it.

Then asked if she could buy him an S Club 7 t-shirt.

I love autism.

Not the most famous person, but comedian and radio presenter Gareth Richards aged 41. Was involved in a 3 car pile up on the M25 at the end of March and didnt pull through. I remember him doing this song over a decade ago on the Russell Howard's Good News show and always been a favourite that i go back and watch every so often.

On 08/04/2023 at 16:08, Facecloth said:

Not the most famous person, but comedian and radio presenter Gareth Richards aged 41. Was involved in a 3 car pile up on the M25 at the end of March and didnt pull through. I remember him doing this song over a decade ago on the Russell Howard's Good News show and always been a favourite that i go back and watch every so often.

Regularly heard on The Frank Skinner show too.