Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Morten Hjulmand

4 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Keen on this one, if true. It seems odd to say it but we're light in central midfield. Ndidi and Mendy as DM, Mendy looking likely to leave and Youri and KDH and Praet as box to box, 2 of whom look likely to leave. 

Exactly the type of player we need. our central midfield is totally dependent on Tielemans having a good game. Otherwise there is very little quality there and very little quality to win the ball.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

Exactly the type of player we need. our central midfield is totally dependent on Tielemans having a good game. Otherwise there is very little quality there and very little quality to win the ball.

Absolutely and its not like we have a backup to him either.

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Got something wrong? No excuse to delete it on this forum. Only delete factual posts/information, otherwise these posts cause confusion.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Got something wrong? No excuse to delete it on this forum. Only delete factual posts/information, otherwise these posts cause confusion.

I was quoting the atalanta manager, who was saying lee congerton wanted lookman and i thought he said this guy but he actually said Hojlund 😅

I thought we might have been working off of his old notes or him ours. 

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I was quoting the atalanta manager, who was saying lee congerton wanted lookman and i thought he said this guy but he actually said Hojlund 😅

I thought we might have been working off of his old notes or him ours. 

How dare you delete it?! Everyone is so confused now. 

• Haha 3