Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

30 points. Was declined. Surprised as thought stood a chance, but in a way I’m happy people have held on to theirs. 

Same here. A very exciting time for anyone that has now got one, and that leaves us now at the top of the members pile for the next cycle. 

Given we can open up M1 to home fans for all league games and matchday sales are going to be surely much lower for most weeks it would be good if the club offered another 1/2k in season tickets that aren’t necessarily guaranteed if we go back up but you get x points for it to then go through the usual application process etc.

I know arsenal did something similar for the first season back after covid to replace  fans that were vulnerable/did not feel comfortable going back that season. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rgarner93 said:

Well finally got through! Rang at 9.01am took me an hour and a half to finally get into a queue of 16 people, took another half an hour of queuing to speak to someone and in fairness I was surprised by the service!

Girl on the phone managed to relocate my seat next to my Dad, waivered the £5.00 relocation fee as its only a few rows away and confirmed they would send me a new physical card just before the season starts.

Best customer service I've had from the club for a very long time!

Your joking. I gave up my daughters season ticket and moved into her seat (the seat next to my original seat) and she took a fiver off me! 

25 minutes ago, Fox1980 said:

Your joking. I gave up my daughters season ticket and moved into her seat (the seat next to my original seat) and she took a fiver off me! 

God that seems harsh! I was very surprised when they didn't charge me

I ended up renewing again. I was debating dropping down to member only and getting individual tickets, but decided against it in the end. Feeling very glad right now as I know I would be really gutted today. Congratulations to those who have got ST for the first time, and thoughts with those who had to give up theirs due to finances, ill health, etc 

• Like 1

Just seen a Facebook post where an elderly long time supporter has given up a season ticket due to the procedures in swapping seats (due to his wife mobility) being convoluted and then given duff advice by people working at the club. 

This is where closing down a ticket office you can attend in person can really affect people 

2 hours ago, jonathan_ross said:

I ended up renewing, anyone know how I relocate my seat?

If you're moving more than your own seat, the other person either needs to be with you to give permission or email the club with their permission.

Good luck getting in the queue :)

Just now, phoneticerror said:

All done! Got the seats I’ve sat in for 90% of the matches I’ve sat in as a member. Couldn’t be happier with that. Physical card over NFC, and direct debit set up.

Come on citeh! Let’s get out of this bloody league!

Online or over the phone?