Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

The idea that Leicester has a global audience is a myth. Perhaps in 2016 but not now and certainly not in the second tier.

I agree.

But the club won't think that. And next season it'll become evident to them but the damage is already done.

21 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience of how the club handle folks missing the deadline on their season ticket renewal?

Zero tolerance or some leeway? 

The FAQs seem to suggest you’d be done for. 

Worst case is that you’d surely jump to the top of the pile for next season if you’ve got ST points on your account though?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

The FAQs seem to suggest you’d be done for. 

Worst case is that you’d surely jump to the top of the pile for next season if you’ve got ST points on your account though?

Do home games attended as a ST give you the home points? I didn't think they would? 

11 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

No. You get away points.

Makes sense, or most STHs would have hundreds of points and could give up their ST for a season or two and get it back whenever they liked, ahead of members waiting years with 30-40 points. 

Probably out of luck for anyone forgetting to renew as it will now have been allocated to a member successful in the ballot. Don't know what happens to the STs that aren't taken up by successful members after the sale period, I think previously they just got added to the general sale capacity. 

5 minutes ago, WhispyWizard said:

2 hours trying to get in the queue now :mad:

How long is the relocation period? surely it can't just be 1 day if we can't get through!

It never ends, you can move at any time. Just however there will be less seats once the members lot from the ballot get theirs.

2 hours ago, coalvillefox said:

Just had an email from LCFC and got excited and then realised it was asking me if I wanted a last minute present for fathers day...................who died 2 years ago :unsure:

yeah, not ideal. Although, in fairness to them, I did get an email from them on 30 April saying that they understood that father's day can be a difficult time for some and you could click in the mail to "opt out" of father's day marketing

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

yeah, not ideal. Although, in fairness to them, I did get an email from them on 30 April saying that they understood that father's day can be a difficult time for some and you could click in the mail to "opt out" of father's day marketing

Yes agreed, I had it also so wasn't too bothered by it to be fair