Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3233843/season-tickets-prices-frozen-for-202324--on-sale-from-26-may?lang=en

Season Tickets: Prices Frozen For 2023/24 & On Sale From 26 May

image.png.a87cc933c5da46905ee7d01c414ee454.png

Direct Debit automatic renewals 

Season Tickets purchased through the Club’s Direct Debit scheme will be renewed automatically, with the first payment for the 2023/24 season due on 1 July. Supporters wishing to opt out of the scheme must do so before 20 June to affect the first payment.

Supporters with an outstanding balance at the end of the 2022/23 season will be unable to renew their Season Tickets unless their balance is cleared before the renewal deadline.

Fox Member applications for available Season Tickets 

The Season Ticket renewal period will close on Wednesday 14 June. Any remaining Season Ticket provision will be made available to 2022/23 Fox Members via an application system that will prioritise entrants with the most Home Priority Points.

2022/23 Fox Members can apply for available Season Tickets from 9am on Wednesday 31 May until 5pm on Friday 9 June. Successful applicants will be notified by 5pm on Thursday 15 June.

Renewing your Season Ticket 

Supporters renewing are reminded that, for the best experience, they should renew online at LCFC.com/tickets, as there will be no over-the-counter-sales for Season Tickets. Renewals will open at 10am on Friday 26 May.

The City Sales Centre is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Call: 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or email: [email protected]. Please note that this email address is for enquiries only - supporters will not be able to renew their season tickets by email.

On Sunday 28 May (matchday vs. West Ham United), Season Ticket renewals will only be processed by the City Sales Centre up to 1pm. Online renewals will remain unaffected.

image.png.05c172b7ce801527ef41e5dedf1f90e3.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

Nice!

Currently sit in A1 but thinking of moving to B2 or B3 depending on availability & funds!

Think B2 will be very limited availability but hoping more availability in B3!

So am I right on thinking on 26th May, il do the renewal & then on 15th June il be able to choose a new seat?

My worry would be waiting until the 15th, then losing my seat whilst I'm looking for a new one! I am guessing that's unlikely, as there's thousands of free seats anyway due to the cap on season tickets?

Edited by adejo92

22 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Nice!

Currently sit in A1 but thinking of moving to B2 or B3 depending on availability & funds!

So am I right on thinking on 26th May, il do the renewal & then on 15th June il be able to choose a new seat?

My worry would be waiting until the 15th, then losing my seat whilst I'm looking for a new one! I am guessing that's unlikely, as there's thousands of free seats anyway due to the cap on season tickets?

That's how I read it.

Given new STs can be bought from 16th June, I'd be on the site relocating on 15th June sharpish! You'll keep your seat until you choose to relocate, but you want to be quicker to relocate before someone else gets there. 

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

That's how I read it.

Given new STs can be bought from 16th June, I'd be on the site relocating on 15th June sharpish!

Yeh definitely how it reads, just worry il end with a worse seat than I already have. Although I guess anything is a bonus if it isn't sat next to the world champion nose picker who I've currently got as my neighbour!

But yeah, like you say, I think il be on first thing on the 15th as I guess as soon as relocation opens, my seat will be available to others.

There should be quite a few relocation options even if everyone kept there seat because there's only ever a certain % of seats for ST holders anyway isn't there.

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

How would the current frozen prices compare in the Championship I wonder? 

From an article last summer:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/every-efl-season-ticket-price-27237210

Season ticket prices for EFL clubs in 2022/23 (Adult prices only, some prices subject to respective 'early bird' pricing schemes)

Championship

Birmingham City - £250 to £475

Blackburn - £429 to £529

Blackpool - £309 to £549

Bristol City - £380 to £675

Burnley - £365 to £590

Cardiff - £249 to £529

Coventry - £399

Huddersfield - £350

Hull - * Do not sell season tickets, instead fans pay between £25 and £35 per month over 12-month plan which equates to between £300 and £420

Luton - £430 to £500

Middlesbrough - £514 to £675

Millwall - £385 to £560

Norwich - Season tickets sold out and no longer for sale

Preston - £400 to £535

QPR - £235 to £640

Reading - £299 to £445

Rotherham - £380 to £460

Sheff Utd - £404 to £515

Stoke - £379 to £556

Sunderland - £390 to £498

Swansea - £345

Watford - £438 to £567

West Brom - £329 to £439

Wigan - £379 to £399

Our new ST prices ranges from £435 to £805.

Puts us at the higher bracket for sure. Our cheapest new Adult ST is more expensive than some clubs charge. 

But given our status and stature as a club, I wouldn't expect any different.

Just now, goose2010 said:

Anyone know how.kany payments this season's direct debit was split over ? Think it was 12 months but cannot remember 

There were 11 payments for this season - first on 1st July and last will be on 1st May

Will be the same next season it looks like

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Nice!

I don't think you will lose the current seat that you've renewed your ST for until you've chosen a new one,  yours will only become available to others once you've confirmed relocation 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Thought it was always done on home Priority points 

Maybe! I've not been clued up on what happens each year as not had the fuss, but pretty sure there have been ballots in recent seasons?

The article above makes it sound like it'll be done on highest Home Priority points, and no ballot at all. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Maybe! I've not been clued up on what happens each year as not had the fuss, but pretty sure there have been ballots in recent seasons?

The article above makes it sound like it'll be done on highest Home Priority points, and no ballot at all. 

Yeah iirc it was done on a ballot a few years ago, more recently it has been based on home priority points

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

pretty sure how it works is you apply either on your own or with people you want to sit with, if you apply with multiple people then the lowest persons priority points is used, essentially what it boils down to is how many people don’t renew, the more that don’t the lower the priority points needed 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Nice!

Why are you moving from A1, only asking cos i was thinking of moving.

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Why are you moving from A1, only asking cos i was thinking of moving.

If I'm honest, the only reason is just to be a bit more central.

I am happy with my seat in A1, and the main bonus has been the fact that its a cheaper area, but also, as I've found, when you do need to do a resale back to the club, the tickets always sell very very fast.

If your putting your seat up for sale in A1, it sells very quick because its a cheap match day ticket for whoever buys.

I can imagine it's harder to resell your ticket in other areas as for most people, if they had a choice of a £35ish ticket, or a £50+ ticket, they would pick the £35 ticket.

Perhaps it's luck, but the 3 tickets I've put up for resale via the club have all sold within a couple of hours.

If I couldn't move, I wouldn't be fussed as its a good block, but ideally I'd like to be more central.

I'll decide nearer the time based on funds I think.

Edited by adejo92

4 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Yes and no. You have to have a set level of points to apply for the ballot was the way it was done in previous years. I've not read all the info yet to work out if that is effectively still the case.

4 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

It is. They call it a ballot but essentially if I have 50 points and you have 20 I’m getting one ahead of you. Always how it’s been done? As far as I remember 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SystonFox said:

It is. They call it a ballot but essentially if I have 50 points and you have 20 I’m getting one ahead of you. Always how it’s been done? As far as I remember 

Yep. If you have enough points then you'll get a ST, if you're on the threshold then it was a ballot as a tiebreaker. Last few years it's been between 37-43 points as the minimum required, iirc