Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

12 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

How long does it usually take for the cards to be sent out? I have a very impatient 8 year old who wants his first season ticket card 😂🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Due to this year's budget cuts, they'll be sent with the Christmas cards...

*it will probably be a good couple of weeks.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

How long does it usually take for the cards to be sent out? I have a very impatient 8 year old who wants his first season ticket card 😂🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You're defo not going to see it anytime soon lol, first game is two months away.

Just now, Remib92 said:

any one having an issue with buying a season ticket using direct debit. I just keep getting a blank screen when I go to check out. 

You have to tip MR J RUDKIN £50 so he can settle his bill from all the drinks he had at King Power race course last week. 

4 hours ago, Remib92 said:

any one having an issue with buying a season ticket using direct debit. I just keep getting a blank screen when I go to check out. 

Yes my Dad keeps getting this.

He’s going to try again tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Remib92 said:

I had that last year. Had to phone up in the end. 

Check all of your details are right in your profile as a start point though. 

12 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Good for tifos but bad for the section growing? Unless people that are already there get more on board. 

Yeah you could look at it that way. 
Did many of those that don’t enjoy it in there do something about it and move out and those in the match day ticket lot look to have about 3 seats to go at each time.

My own personal view is the club would rather not see it expand again due to the bashing they got in the first place.

8 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Does anyone know if I can buy the season ticket in the club shop? I have had zero luck in getting through on the phone. Either telling me it's closed or too many calls for me to be put in the queue. 

Thanks 

You can email the help email and arrange to go down and do it in person. 

• Thanks 1

On 16/06/2023 at 16:12, phoneticerror said:

It can be a few weeks but you'll get them in time for the first match

7 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

That's positive, hopefully we will be the 3rd most home attendance in the league after Sunderland/ Leeds.

I agree with the sentiment, but tbh I'd rather have smaller home attendances ... but one where the crowd were vocally supportive of the players, stopped dancing around to goal music, left the clappers to rot under their seat, and stayed to the end of the match instead of buggering off after 85 minutes!

• Haha 1