Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

90% is completely believable.

I'd imagine there are tons of people renewing who will just do it to keep priority in case we bounce straight back and have a good season. Plus our matchday ticket prices are ridiculous which means missing a chunk of games is still better value for money. 

Why would you lose 9 years of priority if we could be back in the Prem within 10 months?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

90% is completely believable.

I'd imagine there are tons of people renewing who will just do it to keep priority in case we bounce straight back and have a good season. Plus our matchday ticket prices are ridiculous which means missing a chunk of games is still better value for money. 

Why would you lose 9 years of priority if we could be back in the Prem within 10 months?

Add to this that direct debit is auto-renew and far more affordable than putting up a few hundred quid at short notice, and I'm not surprised to be honest.

5 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Waiting patiently for the ballot result. Considering the deadline was Friday, I’m amazed it takes 6 days to decide who gets one. 🤷‍♂️

Renewals are still open until tomorrow. In theory they could’ve kept applications open for the same time but I guess they need  to sort through the groups that applied together, put everyone in the right order, etc. 

1 hour ago, Hollism said:

Renewals are still open until tomorrow. In theory they could’ve kept applications open for the same time but I guess they need  to sort through the groups that applied together, put everyone in the right order, etc. 

That is more logical than I gave them credit for. I thought renewals closed before Fox Members could apply.

2 hours ago, Jabfox said:

Anyone struggling to choose physical card or mobile card? asked for my supporter no but then tells me its incorrect! 

There were a few issues with the site yesterday. In the end i rang them, and it was sorted quite quickly. I was asked what a wanted Mobile or Season Card

Edited by tsmiggy30
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, tsmiggy30 said:

There were a few issues with the site yesterday. In the end i rang them, and it was sorted quite quickly. I was asked what a wanted Mobile or Season Card

Will drop them a call. Thanks mate 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buzzell said:

Ahh ok thanks. Do you know how long the period is on for?

Doesn't end, you can move into available seats at any point in the season. You could technically move into a new seat for every game if you wanted but it does cost £5 every time and would require a change of physical card if you had one (plus I am sure the club would get annoyed with you).

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Doesn't end, you can move into available seats at any point in the season. You could technically move into a new seat for every game if you wanted but it does cost £5 every time and would require a change of physical card if you had one (plus I am sure the club would get annoyed with you).

Champion. Thanks.

Ermm. Sorry as I know this will have been covered somewhere... I've kept away for a while.

My season ticket is on DD. However it doesn't look like it's renewed. Was I meant to contact the club? Or will it roll over?

4 minutes ago, sdb said:

Ermm. Sorry as I know this will have been covered somewhere... I've kept away for a while.

My season ticket is on DD. However it doesn't look like it's renewed. Was I meant to contact the club? Or will it roll over?

If on DD then it auto-renews. You have to contact the club if you want to cancel.

I suggest you log into your online ticketing account and double check the 2023/24 season ticket is listed, just in case something has messed up for you. You should also have received an email with the schedule of DD payments to come out of your account.

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

5 hours ago, Buzzell said:

Champion. Thanks.

Technically it's true that the relocate period doesn't end, but tomorrow is the only day that existing season ticket holders get first dibs on recently-vacated seats before new season ticket holders get their choice. on Friday So if you're hoping to relocate, tomorrow is probably the day to do it. That's what I'm planning to do...

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Technically it's true that the relocate period doesn't end, but tomorrow is the only day that existing season ticket holders get first dibs on recently-vacated seats before new season ticket holders get their choice. on Friday So if you're hoping to relocate, tomorrow is probably the day to do it. That's what I'm planning to do...

In theory tomorrow is your best choice yes. On Friday 2,000 or so of the available seats will be snapped up 

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

So if you are successful in the ballot how do you get to choose your seat is it done online or do you phone up.

When I did it last season, you just access it like you would a match day ticket and those that aren't available are just greyed out.

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

I'm assuming that those who've renewed can look to relocate from tomorrow? How do you work out what's available? 

Screenshot_20230614_164140_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.2ae0982e3167357fc34ca75bc8bfbb45.jpg

I have asked the same thing previously,  as I will be looking at relocating, and the general consensus was that tomorrow,  its a case of having to ring up. Apparently you won't be able to access a live stadium plan like when people who are getting their first season ticket, or like match day purchasing.

Quite odd really because I can imagine it's probably about 3 people, with a brain cell between them, all trying to manage the phone lines to relocate people. I'd be suprised if they even knew the stadium layout themselves.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

If on DD then it auto-renews. You have to contact the club if you want to cancel.

I suggest you log into your online ticketing account and double check the 2023/24 season ticket is listed, just in case something has messed up for you. You should also have received an email with the schedule of DD payments to come out of your account.

Thanks mate, I'll check!!