Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

The 0344 815 5000 telephone number followed Option 1 and then option 1 after that isn't working it says that the ticket sales office is closed and is open Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.

I want a specific seat in SK1 but it isn't available as I want to know if it is free as there's the seat where I stood last season

2 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

The 0344 815 5000 telephone number followed Option 1 and then option 1 after that isn't working it says that the ticket sales office is closed and is open Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.

I want a specific seat in SK1 but it isn't available as I want to know if it is free as there's the seat where I stood last season

I imagine to try and calm the number of callers. I got in the queue about 10:05am at position 80. I'm now 41 so still about another hour on hold to go I reckon 

5 minutes ago, srevell580 said:

I imagine to try and calm the number of callers. I got in the queue about 10:05am at position 80. I'm now 41 so still about another hour on hold to go I reckon 

It would be nice if they just used a queuing system irrelevant to what number you are in that queue at least you know you're not left trying to constantly ring them

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

just moved my ticket to get 4 together, Kop is basically full! 

Bloke on the phone was shocked with the retention said it was around 90% 

I had a look on the map as well and saw that, did not realise how full it is for STH. Seems to be a fair few dotted around the ground otherwise.

5 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I had a look on the map as well and saw that, did not realise how full it is for STH. Seems to be a fair few dotted around the ground otherwise.

yeah i was surprised too. Well we moved 2 from the family stand and my two from the kop to SK3 in the kop and they were the only 4 together. 

Could have moved to the East Stand but was an extra £180 each! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

It would be nice if they just used a queuing system irrelevant to what number you are in that queue at least you know you're not left trying to constantly ring them

Oh I 100% agree. The fact they haven't more staff on to deal with what was always going to be a busy morning on the phone AND phone lines are closed tommorow too just about says it all really. They give Members a 5 day period to get sorted and two of those days aren't taking calls 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I wasn’t asked for automatic renewal or not as far as I noticed. I’m paying by direct debit, does anybody know if it’ll just auto renew ?

Have they not emailed you a DD schedule? Also, if you log into your account, it'll say you've renewed and your points for the season added. Ours went on on the 25th May.

You can also update if you want a physical card or the mobile ticket option.

3 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Have they not emailed you a DD schedule? Also, if you log into your account, it'll say you've renewed and your points for the season added. Ours went on on the 25th May.

You can also update if you want a physical card or the mobile ticket option.

This was my first purchase, so I’ve got everything through for this coming season. But I wanted it to auto renew for 24/25, so wondered if it was automatic or not.

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

This was my first purchase, so I’ve got everything through for this coming season. But I wanted it to auto renew for 24/25, so wondered if it was automatic or not.

Right. Yes, it should automatically set you to auto-renew. So, next year everything I just said will become relevant...I'm ahead of my time :ph34r:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Does anyone know what SR is on the seats? Is it severly restricted?

If so, what's the severe restriction as I always thought it was a good clear view where ever your sat.

Severely Restricted yes. I would imagine there are some of the stair railings in the way of your view.