Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

14 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Looks like replacement cards have gone up to £10.

Yeah they have 

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/seasonticketsfaqs2324.html

9. What if I lose or damage my Season Ticket Card?

The Club cannot accept responsibility for Season Tickets Cards that are lost or damaged beyond use. As a result, a lost or damaged Season Ticket Card will incur a £10 replacement fee in the first instance, with subsequent reissues charged at £30 each.

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Yeah they have 

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/seasonticketsfaqs2324.html

9. What if I lose or damage my Season Ticket Card?

The Club cannot accept responsibility for Season Tickets Cards that are lost or damaged beyond use. As a result, a lost or damaged Season Ticket Card will incur a £10 replacement fee in the first instance, with subsequent reissues charged at £30 each.

been £10 for a few seasons now 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Mega daft question. Just want to check so I don't look like a tit in the first game of the season, but...

With the season ticket card do you tap above or shove it in the gap? (Sounds a bit erotic that) 

6 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Mega daft question. Just want to check so I don't look like a tit in the first game of the season, but...

With the season ticket card do you tap above or shove it in the gap? (Sounds a bit erotic that) 

Tap for card

Shove in for mobile ticket :thumbup:

Guest Mee-9

Had NFC on my phone all season last year, but went for the card this year. Hence the confusion. Didn't want to look like a clueless moron that we all hate faffing on the first game. 

Thanks for the replies chaps! 

Just now, Mee-9 said:

Had NFC on my phone all season last year, but went for the card this year. Hence the confusion. Didn't want to look like a clueless moron that we all hate faffing on the first game. 

Don't worry, you won't look out of place if you try putting the card in. The vast majority still do it lol 

13 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

Has yours been delivered? I reverted back this year but haven’t got anything yet and my mobile ticket has updated. 

Edited by Itsthejoeker

Guest Mee-9
1 hour ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Has yours been delivered? I reverted back this year but haven’t got anything yet and my mobile ticket has updated. 

Yeah mine turned up a few days ago. 

4 hours ago, Frost said:

The card actually turned up.

Never got a reply to the email though, shock.

Same here, the day after the NFC updated and I gave up hope a physical card turned up.

A little nervous neither will actually produce a green light. I have absolutely no faith in the way the club is being run at the minute.

Got my letter today thanking me for renewing ……quick question, the number on the letter that you check against the number on the card is the same apart from a 0 at the start of the number on the card? Has anyone else seen this, is it ok? Would rather avoid a problem getting in to the Cov game 

Edited by Denzel the fox

1 hour ago, Denzel the fox said:

Got my letter today thanking me for renewing ……quick question, the number on the letter that you check against the number on the card is the same apart from a 0 at the start of the number on the card? Has anyone else seen this, is it ok? Would rather avoid a problem getting in to the Cov game 

Mine was the same as that & so was my dad's, so presume it's fine.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 001merp said:

I’m a new STH this season and just wanted to confirm so I don’t look like an idiot/hold up queues… do you tap the season card on the circle sensor like the mobile tickets or put it under the scanner like paper ones?

cheers

Tap with the card on the sensor.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...