Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

On 17/06/2023 at 16:25, Tomek said:

Does anyone have a rough idea of how many season tickets have been sold so far, as well as the total number available? Please and thank you.

All season ticket sales are capped at just over 22000.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2023 at 10:04, Happy Fox said:

That's positive, hopefully we will be the 3rd most home attendance in the league after Sunderland/ Leeds.

Can see Leeds dropping off tbf

They we’re getting less than us last time we were both in the championship 

8 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Can see Leeds dropping off tbf

They we’re getting less than us last time we were both in the championship 

Yes true but still I reckon they will be up there, same with Ipswich / Sheffield Wednesday who I reckon will be buzzing to be back in the championship.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Couple of family members missed the renewal deadline by a week. Rang up to sort and they got charged the first timer price instead of renewal price.  
 🙄

another pathetic story about our club. 

I reckon they have had a right result there to be honest. Club to me has been relatively fair.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Couple of family members missed the renewal deadline by a week. Rang up to sort and they got charged the first timer price instead of renewal price.  
 🙄

another pathetic story about our club. 

Deadlines are deadlines mate. I’m surprised they didn’t try and sell them a membership.

• Like 2

On 13/07/2023 at 06:22, TonyT said:

Anyone had cards delivered yet? 

I've not had anything yet.  Only one of my sons will be getting a new card as the other one is in the same age band as before, but nothing has arrived yet. 

On 13/07/2023 at 06:22, TonyT said:

Anyone had cards delivered yet? 

If you renewed the season ticket online, it gave the option of choosing a MOBILE TICKET (NFC PASS) or a SEASON CARD.

For the SEASON CARD, it said:

"If you have the same seat and age band from the 2022/23 season, you will NOT receive a new season card.

A season card will only be posted out to you should you have changed seat or ageband.    This will be posted out ahead of the first home league game of 2023/24."

<<< EDITED TO SAY:  That doesn't really answer your question!  Sorry.  >>>

Edited by worth_the_wait

42 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

If you renewed the season ticket online, it gave the option of choosing a MOBILE TICKET (NFC PASS) or a SEASON CARD.

For the SEASON CARD, it said:

"If you have the same seat and age band from the 2022/23 season, you will NOT receive a new season card.

A season card will only be posted out to you should you have changed seat or ageband.    This will be posted out ahead of the first home league game of 2023/24."

<<< EDITED TO SAY:  That doesn't really answer your question!  Sorry.  >>>

Rang office told cards not been sent out yet. No timeframe given. Just said would be sent before first match. Heard that before!

On 19/07/2023 at 20:06, Remember Kember said:

Rang office told cards not been sent out yet. No timeframe given. Just said would be sent before first match. Heard that before!

ours turned up today. 

Even though we were NFC last season they have sent cards this. 

On 19/07/2023 at 19:56, Livid said:

Well I applied for a move from a mobile ticket to a physical card and the mobile ticket updated today so I guess that’s not happening. :unsure:

And a card arrived in this morning’s post (fully expecting neither to work a fortnight on Sunday) 

Edited by Livid
  • Like 1