Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

14 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I went in at 9am and there was no queue at all. I assume I t’s the club who sets the queue on the website if they think there will be demand, not an automatic feature if they get high traffic.

There was a queue at 9.03 am (albeit took about 10 seconds to get in) 

I think it's automatic, the last time it's happened was in the online club shop right after the FA cup win.

2 hours ago, brucey said:

There was a queue at 9.03 am (albeit took about 10 seconds to get in) 

I think it's automatic, the last time it's happened was in the online club shop right after the FA cup win.

I was in that queue and it was quite lengthy 😂

Just felt the need to buy SOMETHING

12 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Does anyone know roughly what amount of the capacity are season tickets?

12 hours ago, Craig said:

Yep has been capped at that since we got promoted as you have to offer up a percentage of seats on a match by match basis.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, foxile5 said:

How many priority points can we expect to be threshold?

It looks like there have been a lot of applications, but no way of knowing what points level those sit at. Given it was 37 last year I'd be surprised if it's over 30.  

Guest lcfc80

Sorry if this has been answered but not got time to read back 7 pages on the off chance. Not had a season ticket for years and got the bug back this/last season despite the shite. Not a member and either blagged tickets or got my mates with season tickets to get them me last season. As a general 'just off the street' punter, will I be able to buy a season ticket this year with next to no points and no member subscription? 

4 minutes ago, lcfc80 said:

Sorry if this has been answered but not got time to read back 7 pages on the off chance. Not had a season ticket for years and got the bug back this/last season despite the shite. Not a member and either blagged tickets or got my mates with season tickets to get them me last season. As a general 'just off the street' punter, will I be able to buy a season ticket this year with next to no points and no member subscription? 

The summary is that no one really knows.

General consensus is that whilst there will be less of a demand, there will still be some demand and therefore it may be a push without any points.

I reckon 25+ points still, if not slightly more.

A lot more will renew that initially said, and there will be people who have been waiting for a while so will take up the chance of getting a season ticket regardless of what division.

Edited by adejo92

Guest lcfc80
1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

The summary is that no one really knows.

General consensus is that whilst there will be less of a demand, there will still be some demand and therefore it may be a push without any points.

I reckon 25+ points still, if not slightly more.

A lot more will renew that initially said, and there will be people who have been waiting for a while so will take up the chance of getting a season ticket regardless of what division.

I'm assuming tickets will actually go on general sale this season then, bit of a joke really that i was able to get tickets for every game but was just building other people's points up

18 minutes ago, lcfc80 said:

No membership for last season (22/23) means no chance of a ST for this season (23/24). You will be stuck with buying individual match tickets. Whether the club sell more on general sale is in the air. I should hope common sense prevails and that the majority of home games (and away for that matter) will go to some sort of general sale.

• Like 1

Let’s be honest we have no idea what attendances will be next season. Personally I think if we hit the ground running ( big if) demand will be there because it’s been awhile since we was in the championship. The fall off will come if we stay down next season 

• Like 1

Guest lcfc80
14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No membership for last season (22/23) means no chance of a ST for this season (23/24). You will be stuck with buying individual match tickets. Whether the club sell more on general sale is in the air. I should hope common sense prevails and that the majority of home games (and away for that matter) will go to some sort of general sale.

Just checked the website, they will go on general sale if not sold out to members and renewals but not done that since 13/14. might have to start some serious rumours that Dave Bassett has been in talks with coming back

3 hours ago, lcfc80 said:

Just checked the website, they will go on general sale if not sold out to members and renewals but not done that since 13/14. might have to start some serious rumours that Dave Bassett has been in talks with coming back

Maybe a year or two down the line when/if we are still in the Championship will this happen. Demand next season will still be sufficient to sell out ST's.

Apologies if this has already been asked, does anyone know approximately how many home midweek games we can expect in the championship? Already renewed the season tickets, but as I work nights and have over an hours drive to each game I usually book a nights holiday when we play midweek. Obviously I don’t want to waste all of my holidays in this way. Do we know if you can sell your ticket back next season if you can’t make the game? I haven’t done this before but may be an opinion next season. 

2 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Apologies if this has already been asked, does anyone know approximately how many home midweek games we can expect in the championship? Already renewed the season tickets, but as I work nights and have over an hours drive to each game I usually book a nights holiday when we play midweek. Obviously I don’t want to waste all of my holidays in this way. Do we know if you can sell your ticket back next season if you can’t make the game? I haven’t done this before but may be an opinion next season. 

I tried to give a best guess in another thread. I reckon 5 games as an absolute minimum will be midweek of some sort. Maybe as many as 8.

Resale will be available and I think it has been increased to 4 times a season.

I think for a ST to be worthwhile (i.e. costs outweigh cost of membership and match tickets) you only have to attend just over half the games.

2 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

They are doing resale as mentioned above but read on website also going to be offering ticket forwarding where you can forward your ticket up to 5 times to someone on your friends and family list (they have to have a membership to be able to receive it)

I would expect season tickets to sell fairly well this year as the people who haven’t renewed will be replaced by people who have been waiting for a good while to get one, however, I would expect those numbers to fall if we don’t go up first time of asking. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I would expect season tickets to sell fairly well this year as the people who haven’t renewed will be replaced by people who have been waiting for a good while to get one, however, I would expect those numbers to fall if we don’t go up first time of asking. 

Yes but the ones waiting have been since 2016 expecting us to play Liverpool, Manchester  clubs and Chelsea's when they get one.

Not Hull, Ipswich and QPR!!!

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 1