Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

19 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

does anyone know approximately how many home midweek games we can expect in the championship?

16 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I reckon 5 games as an absolute minimum will be midweek of some sort. Maybe as many as 8.

That seems to be a very reasonable guess as 20/21 season had 13 midweek rounds, 21/22 season had 9 midweek rounds plus bank holidays and last seasons is below

Championship midweeks

Tuesday 16 August
Tuesday 30 August (PL midweek)
Tuesday 13 September
Tuesday 4 October
Tuesday 18 October (PL midweek)
Tuesday 1 November
Tuesday 14 February
Tuesday 14 March
Tuesday 18 April

Plus:

Monday 26 December
Thursday 29 December
Sunday 1 January
Friday 7 April
Monday 10 April

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

That seems to be a very reasonable guess as 20/21 season had 13 midweek rounds, 21/22 season had 9 midweek rounds plus bank holidays and last seasons is below

Championship midweeks

Tuesday 16 August
Tuesday 30 August (PL midweek)
Tuesday 13 September
Tuesday 4 October
Tuesday 18 October (PL midweek)
Tuesday 1 November
Tuesday 14 February
Tuesday 14 March
Tuesday 18 April

Plus:

Monday 26 December
Thursday 29 December
Sunday 1 January
Friday 7 April
Monday 10 April

fecking hate midweek games

Only just realised the marketing bumf when a season ticket renewal reminder has just dropped through the door…I know it’s slim pickings of likeable players and players who actually want to be here but Amartey? (And Arguably Barnes).

I mean Amartey is/was literally out of contract knowing he won’t be here. 

The club are out of touch and inept at every level aren’t they? Lol 

Anyway, asking for renewals before we appoint a manager or do anything pro active for the season ahead?

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Matt said:

Only just realised the marketing bumf when a season ticket renewal reminder has just dropped through the door…I know it’s slim pickings of likeable players and players who actually want to be here but Amartey? (And Arguably Barnes).

Anyway, asking for renewals before we appoint a manager or do anything pro active for the season ahead?

Waste of time and money too. We got ours today despite the fact we renewed on the first day.

On 08/06/2023 at 16:04, Matt said:

It's not inept. It's just a total lack of awareness of what a football club is.

The folks doing the marketing literally don't know about football. They don't have an ear on what the football supporters like or want because we've JUST hired people to do a bit of marketing. It's not rigorous or thorough.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

The folks doing the marketing literally don't know about football. They don't have an ear on what the football supporters like or want because we've JUST hired people to do a bit of marketing. It's not rigorous or thorough.

I could create marketing packs for the Tigers and I could mail them out with the data packages. I could probably even work with the pricing.

But, ultimately, I don't know who the good Tigers players are. I don't know who's leaving or who's a fan's favourite. I don't know about their history or anything like that. And so, whilst I can DO a bit of marketing, I'd fairly at marketing with accuracy and efficiency. I simply don't know enough. And that's where this club is falling down at the minute. The disconnect between fans and club has only been more pronounced in my lifetime during the Pleat era. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, foxile5 said:

"we don't hire LCFC fans because their passion clouds their judgement". 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Desperately what it needs as well; people who care and most certainly know what makes the clubs fanbase tick. 

A little bit off topic, but I actually felt a smile and a sense of relief when the Birch gave a speech before the West Ham game.

It's only a small thing, but it seemed it just felt nice to feel passion from some one who isn't just a supported in the stands.

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

"we don't hire LCFC fans because their passion clouds their judgement". 

3 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Desperately what it needs as well; people who care and most certainly know what makes the clubs fanbase tick. 

It’s true what’s @Sol thewall Bamba has said and it’s nothing new as it was the case when i started working at the club 25 years ago, they preferred people who wasn’t LCFC fans 

10 hours ago, Craig said:

According to the club renewals are currently around 90%. 

Not holding up much for my lad who has around 20 points. 

I had hoped relegation may give him a way in.

I'd be surprised if they are at 90%, I think that's just what they want you to hear, also those who were always going to renew commit early so retention looks higher at first but will tail off. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Waiting patiently for the ballot result. Considering the deadline was Friday, I’m amazed it takes 6 days to decide who gets one. 🤷‍♂️

The club is currently scouting social media to see if any of the applicants have been posting comments like 'Sack the Board' 'Top must go' or 'Rudkin out' to rule them out of getting a season ticket.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

The club is currently scouting social media to see if any of the applicants have been posting comments like 'Sack the Board' 'Top must go' or 'Rudkin out' to rule them out of getting a season ticket.

I dont have a season ticket, and wouldn't want one if that's correct. They can go and shove it as far up their arse as possible.

32 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

I dont have a season ticket, and wouldn't want one if that's correct. They can go and shove it as far up their arse as possible.

I'd like to think he was joking but I generally wouldn't be suprised with this club if there was an office somewhere in Thailand like this, sifting through applicants social media!

bad-job-china1.jpg.77e614814650e52bc85ee1b3ab3e58d4.jpg

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

You joke but there were whispers of a third party doing some social media searches. 

27 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

You joke but there were whispers of a third party doing some social media searches. 

Surely that's rumour mill in full swing, if not it sounds like a good small claims court case against LCFC if you get hung up for it, surely their t&c doesn't include something so frivolous