Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Just sitting here thinking saints are shit and there’s no way they win today then pop up with a second. 

They need to sort out this playing around at the back as they are absolutely going to get caught out today. Nearly caught out a few times already.

Just now, JonnyBoy said:

How Ipswich are top I don’t know any decent team that play them they look garbage 

Just now, JonnyBoy said:

How Ipswich are top I don’t know any decent team that play them they look garbage 

Theyre relentless and do a lot of damage in the last 15 minutes of games

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Like us in our title winning season. 

We had that, but Mahrez, Vardy and Kanté were genuinely world class that season.

• Like 1

Southampton looking dodgy at the back is not a bad thing considering we are due to play them in a few weeks, they just need to avoid any cock ups today. Other argument is that Southampton have more quality so perhaps a draw is the best result 

Edited by whetstonefox

Just now, st albans fox said:

Wouldn’t a draw be better ?

both sides are still in the hunt and a draw takes 1 point out of the equation 

it could be argued that an Ipswich win is better than a soton win because it takes soton pretty much out of the game 

Nah if Southampton are a threat to us we've already ****ed it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

Would prefer this to be a draw, don’t really want Southampton still in with a chance of top two by the time we play them given how we fold in those games 😬

It’s in our hands for that not to be a problem by then. Win our next four and it’s very likely we’ll be clear of them.

2 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

This. Absolutely rode there luck all season and every time I watch them they look poor and can't defend for toffee

And half our fan base want McKenna just because they send players forward.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Wouldn’t a draw be better ?

both sides are still in the hunt and a draw takes 1 point out of the equation 

it could be argued that an Ipswich win is better than a soton win because it takes soton pretty much out of the game 

I'd take a draw first, then a Saints win. Saints have to come to us & go to Leeds. 

• Like 1