Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Neil Lennon just said on air he fancies the Sunderland job... sorry Neil don't think you stand a chance. Talk of Paul Heckinbottom, possible... however I wouldn't rule out him dipping down to get Nigel Clough from Mansfield. Sunderland born, dads a legend their as a player. Very passionate up there, I think they'd like having one of their own up there. 

I’m taking it no one is off enjoying their Easter Monday doing something other than watch footy lol. Ive faith both Ipswich and Leeds will drop their pants today. Happy Easter yall 🙌🏾

Guest glasgowfox

Priceless comment on BBC chat.....the other teams have not played yet and that's why they are top of the league....my comment tried to explain that some of the others have and that's what you call a game in hand...think it was probably a Leeds fan so probably wasted and way over his head :dunno: