Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21

28 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Finished 2-2. Thomas and Raikhy the goalscorers for us. Braybrooke went off at halftime I think, managing his minutes I imagine.

If he’s gone off at half time it’s not beyond the realms he’s on the bench Sunday. 

Lad who started for Villa tonight played second half for them in the conference league last night lol 

11 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Great to see opposition fans thinking this of Braybrooke in just his 2nd game after over a year out

image.png.45c6fc13f44263238cb81dfd7b6cdcbe.png

image.thumb.png.c34657f5f94b6b7dbde8a4cd55ca839f.png

image.thumb.png.62dc894a98efe72b59b0f44087d1d5a2.png

Just need to nurse him back till next season. I’m sure he’ll be important to us no matter what division we’re in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Both unlikely to feature for the 1st team on Sunday 

Obviously!🙄 my point is they’re both solid defenders, back fit and 21 s conceding a lot of goals! But then again 21 s losing games and finishing virtually at the bottom of the league again. Not a priority 

Just now, Frances Dempsey said:

Obviously!🙄 my point is they’re both solid defenders, back fit and 21 s conceding a lot of goals! But then again 21 s losing games and finishing virtually at the bottom of the league again. Not a priority 

My original post was about who may not be playing with regarding to getting minutes on Sunday not about how the un21 we’re doing.

Under 18s just about to kick off away against Southampton

Bausor

Dyke

Khela

Donnelly

Diallo

McAlinney

J Evans

Ononaye

Umolu

Page

Omobolaji

Subs: French, Adedeji, Lawrence, Monga, Otchere

12 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Under 18s just about to kick off away against Southampton

Bausor

Dyke

Khela

Donnelly

Diallo

McAlinney

J Evans

Ononaye

Umolu

Page

Omobolaji

Subs: French, Adedeji, Lawrence, Monga, Otchere

Seems we've taken a few players in and released some. That Umolu is from West Ham.

1-0 down already

Under 21s kick off shortly away against Sunderland

Young, Cover, Grist, Amartey, Wormleighton, Braybrooke, Thomas, Otchere, Cartwright, Joseph, Marcal

Subs: Doherty, Lindsay, Raikhy, Briggs, Richards

Sunderland are streaming the match on Youtube for free as well

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

With everything going on with Transfer embargo’s etc. the one shining light if we don’t go up is we will get to see much more of the likes of Nelson, Wanya, Alves, Braybrooke and Briggs in the first team next season! 

Absolutey this. I’m clutching at straws, but perhaps this will reinvigorate us all!

12 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Absolutey this. I’m clutching at straws, but perhaps this will reinvigorate us all!

there’s a scenario where we find ourselves in the championship under a real siege mentality and we see a return of sir nige!