Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Soumare to Napoli?

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

He’s literally landing in Seville now? He’s going people, chilllol

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He's been in training today at Seagrave.

So many ITks on this board, starting to think I'm the only one who doesn't have a mate of a mate who's aunt had the milkman who delivers too Seagrave.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Half the problem with soumare is he just looks lazy- the other half of the problem is he is lazy

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is, could you make it clearer?

Some players get away with laziness and make up for it with exceptional ability, Dimitar Berbatov springs to mind, that unfortunately is not the case for Soumare

Just now, hackneyfox said:

So many ITks on this board, starting to think I'm the only one who doesn't have a mate of a mate who's aunt had the milkman who delivers too Seagrave.

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Foot tennis with James McAtee?

I'm not ITK and don't claim to be. 

Look at the video I posted above.

• Haha 1

Just now, Simmo86 said:

He was a player at Lille, so not true.

Just not been good for us, every chance he goes somewhere else and does well.

Quite a few people who are Euro experts said he actually wasn't that good for Lille either and was made to look better than he was. 

He's just not a good player.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

I didn’t realise Soumare was an attacking midfielder? Winks in his whole prem career has 3 goals and 2 assists. Not every midfielder is gonna directly contribute to goals …. 

I don’t think he is a midfielder. Offers nothing. He’s stealing a very good living.

• Like 1

Just now, hackneyfox said:

It's a piss poor example and nowhere near the worst unless you've only been a fan since 2016.

I would genuinely have Steven Hughes in the squad ahead of him or Danny Tiatto. He's guff. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coalvillefox said:

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is, could you make it clearer?

Some players get away with laziness and make up for it with exceptional ability, Dimitar Berbatov springs to mind, that unfortunately is not the case for Soumare

There are comparisons to his idol Yaya Toure which I find quite funny really. He excels in all of Yayas negative traits, but is nowhere near the positive ones😂 so essentially he’s Yaya Toure on a really really really bad day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dooflip said:

There are comparisons to his idol Yaya Toure which I find quite funny really. He excels in all of Yayas negative traits, but is nowhere near the positive ones😂 so essentially he’s Yaya Toure on a really really really bad day.

This is part of the problem. Loads of fans made a huge call saying he was going to be the next Yaya Toure after seeing a youtube video and they just can't get their heads around it being a really really bad shout. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Look at you all piling in and trying to come up with the worst insult about one of our players. Behave, you're like kids in a playground bullying incident.

No insults here just facts. He's one of our worst ever players. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

145 games in senior football for 2 goals. I know scoring ain’t his job but that’s some return.  It’s not like he’s not been in the box for corners or never crossed the halfway line whilst playing for us either. The lad has earned a living miles above his ability. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

He plays with the intensity of a Grandad, playing football in the back garden.

Steady on .......... I'm a Grandad, I play football with my grandsons in my back garden and I move a damn sight quicker than he does!

• Haha 1

Just now, Simmo86 said:

Maybe value for money wise but certainly not ability wise!

Besides literally one or two good runs what ability has he shown?

Just now, sphericalfox said:

he's not. more hyperbole

He was the worst player in a side that got relegated. Would you say Junior Lewis being one of our worst players was hyperbole?