Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Soumare to Napoli?

Just now, Dames said:

Besides literally one or two good runs what ability has he shown?

He was the worst player in a side that got relegated. Would you say Junior Lewis being one of our worst players was hyperbole? 

Now he was the worst player in our relegated side? No one ahead of him? Really?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

We’ve had a lot worse than Soumare.

Kisnorbo in midfield …. Anyone remember that? 

He wasn’t even Amartey bad! 

Kisnorbo would have genuinely got ahead of Soumare last season.

I genuinely don't know why a bloke that can't even get ahead of a horrifically out of form Ndidi in a Championship team has so many believers. 

The Soumare lovers are back I see 

A player that lacks awareness and chooses to track runners as an afterthought in his whole 2years with us..

yet ppl still say there’s a player in there…

doesn’t assist, doesn’t score…isn’t actually that strong in the ball either..

• Like 4

I really think Soumare has earned a bad reputation amongst the fans due to his seemingly lazy disintrested early appearances and our dissapointing transfer window with other failures. He really isn't that bad, and I'm sure if played correctly week in week out would flourish amongst a side like we have now.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sphericalfox said:

there's an ENDLESS list. people want to be contrary I get it

Low was supposedly a winger and built like a central defender.

Useless.

We sold him to Peterborough and he played right back.

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I really think Soumare has earned a bad reputation amongst the fans due to his seemingly lazy disintrested early appearances and our dissapointing transfer window with other failures. He really isn't that bad, and I'm sure if played correctly week in week out would flourish amongst a side like we have now.

He was played week in week out when Dean Smith was here and we got relegated.

1 minute ago, sphericalfox said:

there's an ENDLESS list. people want to be contrary I get it

Besides one good run against Spurs which people have dined out on for years name one good thing he’s done since he’s been here, contributed absolutely nothing and was part of the most avoidable relegation in history. He’s bad. At least some of the other names people mentioned made an effort, this guy is rubbish and made 0 effort in games. 

If you want to look at players worse then Soumare there are loads. Winston White,  Lammie Robertson, Josh Low,  Junior Lewis, Martin Russell,  George Armstrong, So passed it we would of been better playing George Armstrong Custer to name a few. There are loads 

Edited by Lesterlad

1 minute ago, Dames said:

He was played week in week out when Dean Smith was here and we got relegated.

Besides one good run against Spurs which people have dined out on for years name one good thing he’s done since he’s been here, contributed absolutely nothing and was part of the most avoidable relegation in history. He’s bad. At least some of the other names people mentioned made an effort, this guy is rubbish and made 0 effort in games. 

He was very impressive against Man City at Wembley in our Charity Shield win. 

People have got short memories - we've had some proper shite during various malaise periods 

I think it's his appearance, body language style of play - there is potentially a player in there - just not one that will ever show his true potential for us 

£ for £ he could be the worst player however 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

25 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

People saying he’s our worst player ever have clearly never seen the likes of Roman Bednar and Michael Johnson rocking up to the King Power 🤣

Junior Lewis should be the base when it comes to player rankings…. Rank doesn’t even come close he was a whole different level of sh**e

Edited by dbtcity
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

You can’t even say he was the worst in our relegation side let alone our history. Ward, Castagne, Faes, Ndidi all worse for a start.

Yet he can’t get ahead of Ndidi in the Championship…