Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Soumare to Napoli?

18 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

And to think I named my fantasy team after him the other year!

Is there an emoji or emoticon for ‘shudder’?

To be fair I usually name it after crap players with good name potential.

Last seasons “Aribo Starmix” will live long in the memory 

• Haha 2

He's like that bloke you play 5-a-side with who (allegedly) once had trials at <insert Prem team here>. You can tell he's a good player and occasionally turns it on with a deft touch, but spends most of the game idly jogging around like a peacock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, brookfox said:

He's like that bloke you play 5-a-side with who (allegedly) once had trials at <insert Prem team here>. You can tell he's a good player and occasionally turns it on with a deft touch, but spends most of the game idly jogging around like a peacock.

Only the bloke at the 5 a side isn't pocketing 80k a week.

11 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

If he, Souttar or Daka stay (which seems likely), gonna be a big test of Enzos squad management. Much like cags with Rodgers, they're too good to be frozen out when there's no chance of a transfer out 

Soyuncu had previously shown great form for us. Can’t really compare him to the others, especially Soumare. 

3 hours ago, brookfox said:

have you been watching me on a wednesday evening???

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I don't rate Soumare at all, but I would be curious if and how Enzo would bring him back into the team. 

With Praet out and no incomings, he will probably get minutes until the next window. 

For me, he has a much, much better skillset than Wilf to play the 8 role as backup to Casadei. 

The question for Soumare is what is his attitude going to be like. Lets be honest, a lot of the problems we've had with Bouba since he got here were psychological.

• Like 3