Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Soumare to Napoli?

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

For me, he has a much, much better skillset than Wilf to play the 8 role as backup to Casadei. 

The question for Soumare is what is his attitude going to be like. Lets be honest, a lot of the problems we've had with Bouba since he got here were psychological.

Will depend so much on how Enzo handles him. You are right though, he is much more suited to that role than Ndidi in terms of skillset. 

Attitude wise, could be a totally different story. I got so fed up with his lack of effort tracking back. 

He is a bit of an enigma still, so there is always the possibility he could still make a big impact if Enzo plays it right. 

Doubtful, but not impossible. 

3 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Still and I cant believe im saying this - with Praet injured till xmas and looking like nothing coming in I dont see why we couldnt find a way to use him as cover for the 2 number 8s

I think a reason why they won’t use him is because Enzo and his staff have watched him play. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

I think a reason why they won’t use him is because Enzo and his staff have watched him play. 

id say thats a fair assumption but might change if nobody comes in and we cant shift him- same with souttar - I think he would become the cb cover with justin and vesty when coady back- 2 players for each position

• Like 1

I get a lot of people don’t rate bouba.

but personally I think he’s very talented. 

He’s good at most things and very good driving with the ball. His biggest issue is his attitude. He gets complacent and sloppy. If Enzo can kick that out of his game, I don’t think anyone can deny he would be a very good asset to have. 

1 minute ago, Lcfcokay said:

I get a lot of people don’t rate bouba.

but personally I think he’s very talented. 

He’s good at most things and very good driving with the ball. His biggest issue is his attitude. He gets complacent and sloppy. If Enzo can kick that out of his game, I don’t think anyone can deny he would be a very good asset to have. 

How many assists or goals do he have in his Lcfc career?

8 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

He’s got ability. If he stays let’s hope that Enzo and his team can get the attitude right - might have a player on our hands then 

For the last time. Soumare has never been and never will be a player. He's garbage. 

• Like 1

The club never specifically say “photos from Fridays training session” could easily have been yesterday. 

Also likely would have been done by lunchtime so plenty of time for outgoings to get to where they need to be if it was today.

2 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

How many assists or goals do he have in his Lcfc career?

I didn’t realise Soumare was an attacking midfielder? Winks in his whole prem career has 3 goals and 2 assists. Not every midfielder is gonna directly contribute to goals …. 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

He’s got ability. If he stays let’s hope that Enzo and his team can get the attitude right - might have a player on our hands then 

We've been saying this for two years, he puts in one 7/10 performance and we all get excited, then he stinks the place out for 3 months. Cycle repeats. 

• Like 1