Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

I'll be tuning into my first FH game today. Do you know if there's an option to watch the game in full after full time, and whether you can watch from the start if you tune in after kickoff (similar to dazn)?

Cheerz

I would say no.  Just the highlights which are available to all.  So watch and hopefully enjoy from the start.  Last week there no post interviews just the usual ex players waffling on😫

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I would say no.  Just the highlights which are available to all.  So watch and hopefully enjoy from the start.  Last week there no post interviews just the usual ex players waffling on😫

Bollocks, that's a bit crap.

Didn't realise how hard it was to watch or even listen to matches now. Spent most of the first half trying to find my old DAB/FM radio as the BBC Leicester online stream is blocked and there's no live commentary on FlashScore like previous seasons. That was useful in previous seasons if I was out of range and we weren't on TV or national radio.

Edited by nuttytimmy

I think the club are shooting themselves in the foot by being greedy. I was prepared to pay £10 to watch the game today and attempted to do so, but you are directed to buy the audio stream before you can buy the video stream here in the UK. The early bird special cost of that is nothing special at all - 12 months for the cost of 10. How is that a saving when we don’t play in the summer?! So the result is I am now watching a stream. 

Edited by An Away Move

15 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I think the club are shooting themselves in the foot by being greedy. I was prepared to pay £10 to watch the game today and attempted to do so, but you are directed to buy the audio stream before you can buy the video stream here in the UK. The early bird special cost of that is nothing special at all - 12 months for the cost of 10. How is that a saving when we don’t play in the summer?! So the result is I am now watching a stream. 

I thought that, however isn’t it due to the fact it’s a 15:00 kickoff, so can’t be shown or streamed in the UK? 

7 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

so if you’re in the uk… you can only watch midweek games? as any other kick off time and it’s on the tv 

But not if it's otherwise on TV if I've understood correctly. Basically, you're having to pay, again, to watch something that may or may not be available to you.

Guest Sideshow Faes
53 minutes ago, nuttytimmy said:

Didn't realise how hard it was to watch or even listen to matches now. Spent most of the first half trying to find my old DAB/FM radio as the BBC Leicester online stream is blocked and there's no live commentary on FlashScore like previous seasons. That was useful in previous seasons if I was out of range and we weren't on TV or national radio.

Yeah discovered this also today.

Have ended up paying for it on the website 

Livid that we now have to pay just to listen to matches. And to make matters worse they've got adverts on now we're paying!

Forked out £45 for audio season pass today. Took seconds for them to send me email confirming payment and fact I now had no right to cancel. 

No audio stream will play keeps offering to let me purchase another pass and of course customer support emails amount to automated replies. So one match paid for for nothing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monk said:

I want to vote for Scottish independence just so I can watch football 3pm kickoffs at home. 

If the Tories put this in their policy, they’d win the next election. 

3 minutes ago, Kurrif said:

Forked out £45 for audio season pass today. Took seconds for them to send me email confirming payment and fact I now had no right to cancel. 

No audio stream will play keeps offering to let me purchase another pass and of course customer support emails amount to automated replies. So one match paid for for nothing. 

I had to click the link to the audio player? 

3 minutes ago, Kurrif said:

https://www.lcfc.com/tv/live-audio?lang=en

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kurrif said:

The first option is not the audio. You née to choose audio from the menu. I had the same is until I figured this out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, richard123 said:

The first option is not the audio. You née to choose audio from the menu. I had the same is until I figured this out.

I did exactly the same thing. It isn’t a great setup. 

Just now, richard123 said:

Its terrible. I got cut off for 5 mins where it wouldn't let me back in. Also, they charged my monthly fee twice....

It’s worked okay for me.

I’ve just stuck the AirPods in and gone for. Walk around Lower Bardon / Hugglescote whilst listening to it. 

• Like 1