Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3599383/foxes-hub--the-place-to-watch-leicester-city-live?lang=en

Leicester City is proud to present Foxes Hub – where the Blue Army can watch live Sky Bet Championship match action on the Club’s website for the first time.

- Leicester City launches Foxes Hub, which will stream live matches in 2023/24
- Sky Bet Championship matches will be available to watch on Foxes Hub
- Audio commentary packages are also available this season
- International supporters can take advantage of two Early-Bird offers on seasonal packages
- Match passes will go on sale prior to the 2023/24 season

Supporters at home and abroad can now follow the drama like never before, as Enzo Maresca and his new-look City side set their sights on an immediate return to the Premier League.

Foxes Hub will offer live match action, plus expert analysis and opinion from a punditry team of Club legends, alongside exciting guest stars, all covering every twist and turn of the new season.

Foxes Hub packages, including Early-Bird offers, will go on sale ahead of the 2023/24 season.

The Seasonal Listen Live Pass is priced at just £45 – £70 less than the minimum overall cost of buying individual Game-By-Game Listen Live Passes throughout the season.

Available only to international supporters, meanwhile, is the Seasonal Video Game Pass – an opportunity to make a significant saving across the season compared with purchasing individual game-by-game passes. Priced £170 for the season as standard, the Seasonal Game Pass will be available for £140 during an early-bird period to be confirmed in due course.

Six different packages have been carefully designed to be as flexible as possible for the Blue Army. Listed below, these allow supporters to pick a game of their choosing, circle a particular month in the diary, or to secure their access to live streams throughout the entire season.

Former LCFC captain and Foxes Hub pundit Matt Elliott said: “It’s brilliant to be a part of an exciting first for the Club as we broadcast competitive league matches live for the first time.  

“I know I speak for the rest of the former players who work on Foxes Hub when I say that we love our roles covering Leicester City’s current generation. 

“There’s a lot to be optimistic about ahead of the new season with a new manager and several high-calibre new signings already through the door. I can’t wait to travel up and down the country, talking you through all the trials and tribulations of what promises to be another eventful season!”

Available packages

Video packages Cost Territories
Game-By-Game Pass £10 per game United Kingdom & International*
Monthly Game Pass £25 per month International
Seasonal Game Pass £170 per season
Early-bird price: £140 per season!**

International

*Broadcast restrictions apply in the United Kingdom and international territories, and therefore not all games will be broadcast on Foxes Hub.

**Early-Bird on-sale dates to be confirmed in due course.

Audio packages Cost Territories
Game-By-Game Listen Live Pass £2.50 per game United Kingdom & International*
Monthly Listen Live Pass £4.50 per month International
Seasonal Listen Live Pass*** £45 per season International

*** The Seasonal Listen Live Pass is an Early-Bird-only package, with on-sale dates confirmed in due course.

If you are interested in registering for a Foxes Hub subscription for the 2023/24 season please fill in the form below.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3599383/foxes-hub--the-place-to-watch-leicester-city-live?lang=en

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

No season option for UK based fans, £10 a game seems a little steep.

Which Sky Bet Championship games will I be able to watch on Foxes Hub?

Video broadcasting restrictions will be in place on some league fixtures. Matches which are shown live on TV by the EFL's broadcast rights holders will not be available on Foxes Hub in regions to which that applies. EFL matches scheduled for a Saturday 3pm kick-off (UK time) will not be available on Foxes Hub in the UK. Ahead of each game, the Club will publish a list of all territories in which games on Foxes Hub can be viewed.

• Sad 2

Just now, ALC Fox said:

Which Sky Bet Championship games will I be able to watch on Foxes Hub?

Video broadcasting restrictions will be in place on some league fixtures. Matches which are shown live on TV by the EFL's broadcast rights holders will not be available on Foxes Hub in regions to which that applies. EFL matches scheduled for a Saturday 3pm kick-off (UK time) will not be available on Foxes Hub in the UK. Ahead of each game, the Club will publish a list of all territories in which games on Foxes Hub can be viewed.

Probably because of this... How many matches during the season are going to not be Sat 3pm kickoffs and also not on TV?

Bloody disgraceful pricing! Plus no 3pm kick offs and no games that are streamed elsewhere. So essentially you are paying £25 a month for one, at a push 2 matches. Crazy! 

This was a perfect opportunity for the club to step forward and buck the trend. 

They are also now charging for audio which has always been free. I won't be paying for that sub par commentary. 

I guess it's another year of searching for beautiful streams that run to larger rivers instead of watching the football.  🙈

Just now, Spudulike said:

So if you're not within Radio Leicester coverage then it's £2.50 per match for audio. It was always free in previous seasons. 

:mad:

It was a subscription service last time we were in the Championship too, but LCFC Radio is woeful from both a quality of commentary and from a technology standpoint so they can do one.

• Like 1

There’s absolutely no good reason to charge for the audio. Won’t impact me, but a shameless cash grab that the club should be ashamed of.

Edit: it has been made clear to me, quite correctly, that I’m an idiot. Ignore this.

Edited by Mark_w
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

£140 for a seasons pass for international fans is something I'm still happy to pay. It's understandable that to watch my team in the 2nd tier each week its going to cost me more than I'm used to.

My only concern is I suspect we will have a few games moved for live games on sky which will then not be available on this platform and making the value of the subscription less than originally planned after signing up for it.

• Like 2