Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

11 hours ago, CloudFox said:

So as I understand it, the games that will be shown will be games not kicking off at 3pm, or selected for coverage by Sky Sports. Right?

If so, does that mean most midweek games will be streamed?

The first bit you have put is my understanding too. Hopefully somebody will correct if that is wrong.

On the second bit, Sky seem to do a lot of red button for week games in the Championship so you may have for example, 8 games televised. That’s not taking into account games moved to other Sky slots in other times of the weekend.

So if this is this is just games that are not;

1 - At 3pm on Saturday

2 - Not on another Sky slot during the weekend

3 - Not part of the red button on the week slots

I don’t think there will be many at all that don’t fit into those above categories….

• Thanks 1

Apologies in advance for the dumb question, I’m not at all tech savvy 🙄 I’ve watched LCFC Tv in the past on my phone (I haven’t got a laptop or tablet). Is it possible to watch it on my tv? 

Cheers 👍

13 minutes ago, Salieri said:

Apologies in advance for the dumb question, I’m not at all tech savvy 🙄 I’ve watched LCFC Tv in the past on my phone (I haven’t got a laptop or tablet). Is it possible to watch it on my tv? 

Cheers 👍

Can plug your laptop into the telly with a HDMI cable. 
Can screen mirror your tablet to the telly if they’re compatible, give it a google to see if it’s possible. 

• Like 1

Can I just assume that for my £10 I wont be getting this in 4K HDR and  Dolby Atmos? And be the usual very poor 1080 HD, stereo sound - with shudder, lag and quality drops even on 250Mb speeds?

• Like 2

If the 10 pound quality is the same as the tootenham vs Leicester stream currently provided they will go bankrupt. Currently been watching the same northampton higlight with Vardy missing the goal on a 114 time loop now, when restarting browser it just restarts :P hahaha

1 hour ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Can screen mirror your tablet to the telly if they’re compatible, give it a google to see if it’s possible. 

Yep. Easy peezie.

All I’ve learned from the LCFC hub this morning is that the full screen button does nothing and that Matty Fryatt would make an outstanding Filibuster(er) if employed in US politics. He barely paused for a breath whilst filling for time during the lengthy delay. Impressive stuff.

• Haha 4

So its the Tuesday and Wednesday night games only then? Saturday 3pm blackout takes a good chunk, any early or late kick off will most likely be Sky. Any Sunday's will most likely be Sky. Bank Holiday may have a game or 2. 

Leaves just the midweek evening games...at a tenner a game. 

And they wonder why the market for special boxes is thriving...

3 hours ago, Salieri said:

Cheers 👍

I use an Apple TV box to stream from my  iPhone to my TV but the boxes themselves are about £150 new or £50/60 second hand.

I had other reasons for having both of them.

• Thanks 1

This is gold for me now being able to watch the rebuild and promotion back into the EPL....... Even as a Brendan lover I cannot bring myself to watch weekly Scottish League Football again. No way was I willing to pay for that after watching Rodgers have to deal with park the bus every week for the first three years.  Can still stream their Champions League however which is the only thing worth watching given the change of tempo and quality.  All in for the new manager and watching the build. Have faith. 

12 hours ago, Phube said:

Can I just assume that for my £10 I wont be getting this in 4K HDR and  Dolby Atmos? And be the usual very poor 1080 HD, stereo sound - with shudder, lag and quality drops even on 250Mb speeds?

It will basically be filmed by Rudkin holding a camcorder.

13 hours ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

...he clearly stated that he did not have a laptop!!!

Screen mirroring is the way to go in this case. There is an option to cast to your tv from your phone but it depends on your tv having a built in chromecast, else you will have a problem. If you do have a stick, such as Roku, you can connect to it via your phone which saves you having to go through the "source" list.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

surely IPTV is the way to go, can anyone recommend any services ? 

Maybe this needs to go in the Computers and gaming section but I also have a friend who wants to know what's the best way to go about this :ph34r:

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

Maybe this needs to go in the Computers and gaming section but I also have a friend who wants to know what's the best way to go about this :ph34r:

In order to use IPTV and please note im new to this...
You need to buy a firestick (amazon) or Apple TV or some form of media box (usually around 50 quid)
you connect it to your tv via hdmi
connect to your home wifi etc
Download the appropriate software (smarterspro is an example)
Make contact with an IPTV (Internet TV provider, this is the slightly dodgy part of the whole deal,) they will charge you about 60/70 quid.
You input the address and password supplied

You should then get access to tens of thousands of channels and movies (which if you are anything like me you'll use 1% of)
then its just figuring out where the game you want to watch is :)

• Like 2