Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

Optus sport in Aus allows you to watch matches from the start whenever you want. I ready hope this service allows the same as the days of getting up at 2am are over for me.

My Sunday routine is get up at 7am and start the game without knowing the result and it's like I'm watching it live.

I cant be waiting 12 or 24 hrs until they manage to put up the full replay luke I suspect they will

• Like 1

£460 to watch all the league matches if you are in the UK, or £170 if you are abroad.

Its joke pricing really, especially when there will be streams available.

If the music, video, and gaming industries are anything to go by, it’s clear that people are happy to pay for content and convenience instead of piracy, if the price is fair.

VIDEO PACKAGES

PRICE

TERRITORIES

Game-By-Game Pass

£10 per game

UK & International*

Monthly Game Pass

£25 per month

International

Seasonal Game Pass

£170 per season

Early-bird price: £140 per season**

International

AUDIO PACKAGES

PRICE

TERRITORIES

Monthly Listen Live Pass

£4.50 per month 

International 

Seasonal Listen Live Pass***

£45 per season 

International

Hey I’m from Germany and they broadcast here 1-2 games on Dazn. If i get FoxesHub for 140 can i watch all games beside the ones Dazn is showing or are they showing all games beside Sky showing in England. Because i’m sure they show more on Sky there then on Dazn here

23 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Will the games be on IPTV at championship level?

If your IPTV has access to all Ifollow streams or alternative routes like foxes hub from all available clubs then yes, if your IPTV doesn’t then the following games will be available 

games available on UK television and international media 

Sun 6 Aug 2023 12:00 (UK)

Leicester City

Coventry City

Wed 9 Aug 2023 20:00 (UK) (carabao cup)
Burton Albion

Leicester City

Fri 15 Sep 2023 20:00 (UK)

Southampton

Leicester City

Wed 20 Sep 2023 20:00 (UK)

Norwich City

Leicester City

the following game has been chosen for international coverage only 

Sat 12 Aug 2023 15:00 (UK)

Huddersfield Town

Leicester City

18 hours ago, ozleicester said:

In order to use IPTV and please note im new to this...
You need to buy a firestick (amazon) or Apple TV or some form of media box (usually around 50 quid)
you connect it to your tv via hdmi
connect to your home wifi etc
Download the appropriate software (smarterspro is an example)
Make contact with an IPTV (Internet TV provider, this is the slightly dodgy part of the whole deal,) they will charge you about 60/70 quid.
You input the address and password supplied

You should then get access to tens of thousands of channels and movies (which if you are anything like me you'll use 1% of)
then its just figuring out where the game you want to watch is :)

Thanks. It's the choosing of the provider that's the tricky part. My brother knows a guy who does it all for you but he sounds like a right oddball lol

3 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Thanks. It's the choosing of the provider that's the tricky part. My brother knows a guy who does it all for you but he sounds like a right oddball lol

most providers in my experience, will give you a 24 hour free test. So once youve done the rest... its a good chance to try out.

11 hours ago, leicester84 said:

Hey I’m from Germany and they broadcast here 1-2 games on Dazn. If i get FoxesHub for 140 can i watch all games beside the ones Dazn is showing or are they showing all games beside Sky showing in England. Because i’m sure they show more on Sky there then on Dazn here

It seems to vary depending on where you live, but if I understood it right, we should be able to watch every game except those selected by DAZN. I might subscribe to DAZN's "DAZN World" package in addition to FoxesHub, as it includes fa cup and carabao too for 9.99 a month. With the early bird package this works out to about 20€ a month in total which isnt bad for all games.

Edited by lgfualol

On 31/07/2023 at 12:34, ultrafox said:

Pathetic isn't it.

We are 6 days away from the start of the new season, and you still can't sign up for any of the services.

Good point - I filled out the ´´are you interested form form´´ following the fanfare, but have heard nothing back thus far.  May be it is a cunning way of timing out the early-birders??

I will stick to my IPTV service !!! It costs me $15 Canadian a month (£9) and get all of the  Premier League games . Championship football is covered on it but I will have to wait till the season starts  to work out how to watch the City games but I'm sure as hell not paying for Foxes hub.

Edited by gurru991

18 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Good point - I filled out the ´´are you interested form form´´ following the fanfare, but have heard nothing back thus far.  May be it is a cunning way of timing out the early-birders??

It's possible that you and I are the only ones who filled out the  ´´are you interested form form´´.  :)

I reckon, owing to poor feedback, they are now considering whether the whole thing is worth it or not.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Can you use DAZN to show EFL in Austria? They have DAZN in Luxembourg, but it doesn't incl EFL (no idea why). Whereas in Germany DAZN incls EFL games.

Hence Fox Hub will be my only legit platform :(.

Can someone clear this up for me....

The £170 international price - includes all games accept those selected by the rights holder in your country, correct?

So they expect you to pay the £170 without actually knowing how many games youre going to be able to view over the season? If thats correct how ridic!

2 hours ago, prayforsnow said:

Can someone clear this up for me....

The £170 international price - includes all games accept those selected by the rights holder in your country, correct?

So they expect you to pay the £170 without actually knowing how many games youre going to be able to view over the season? If thats correct how ridic!

That’s about right. The sensible approach for the Club would be to say if less than 30 games are viewable in your location, you receive a discount voucher to value of x that can used in The Club Shop. TBF the Club do not know how many games will chosen in each Country.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ultrafox said:

Can you use DAZN to show EFL in Austria? They have DAZN in Luxembourg, but it doesn't incl EFL (no idea why). Whereas in Germany DAZN incls EFL games.

Hence Fox Hub will be my only legit platform :(.

Thanks. I have a very good IPTV box purchased in Asia, so I should be able to catch those games that are chosen for Austrian Sky or DAZN.  Hopefully we receive news of Rudflix soon!