Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

Worked very well here in Austria with no issues.  Quality of picture not as good as say Sky sports, but stable.  Would like to have seen some post match interviews rather than listening to ex players drivel on. But credit where it’s due, the platform worked well. 

• Like 1

I'm happy with the foxes hub platform after yesterday's game.

Watching in Australia with a VPN turned on onto Thailand ($80 for a 2 year subscription)

Foxes hub ($270) worked fine, wasn't able to chromecast but hdmi from my laptop into the TV was no problem.

Had another person using my foxeshub and VPN login at the same time and we could both watch the game.

Take that info as you wish 😉

• Like 1

Are Carabao Cup games on FoxesHub? The website seems to suggest that the next game is Huddersfield. But I did notice yesterday that during the post match analysis a banner mentioned the Burton game would be live on FoxesHub.

Edited by ultrafox

7 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

Are Carabao Cup games on FoxesHub? The website seems to suggest that the next game is Huddersfield. But I did notice yesterday that during the post match analysis a banner mentioned the Burton game would be live on FoxesHub.

What about Emirates FA Cup and Carabao Cup matches?

All games in the Emirates FA Cup and Carabao Cup will be available for audio commentary only.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tomo260 said:

Will the Huddersfield game on Saturday be available on foxes Hub for UK residents on Saturday?

I think that it's only audio at £4 a month in the UK. No pictures. Unless you live within Radio Leicester range then it's free, obviously. 

28 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I think that it's only audio at £4 a month in the UK. No pictures. Unless you live within Radio Leicester range then it's free, obviously. 

This is on the LCFC website, so does it mean you can watch the game if you buy an audio package?

Screenshot_20230807-094548.png

9 minutes ago, Monk said:

Really confused by the signup page.

I want to watch tonight's game, but when I click on buy a pass, it takes me to the options for Audio only memebership.

What am I missing?

Best with a now tv pass for tonight I think.

If anyone wants to slip inside my DMs and tell me what I need to do to get on IPTV and how it works etc then I'd be grateful. I'm a tech moron.

The bit I'm missing is that it seems you can pay quite easily for an IPTV service/client online, but most of the people I know who have had it had to meet or message a shady character in a dimly lit hallway to actually get the good stuff? 

Edited by SecretPro

On 06/08/2023 at 13:35, mozartfox said:

Worked very well here in Austria with no issues.  Quality of picture not as good as say Sky sports, but stable.  Would like to have seen some post match interviews rather than listening to ex players drivel on. But credit where it’s due, the platform worked well. 

Are you able to watch it on TV or is it for use on a laptop ?

45 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Are you able to watch it on TV or is it for use on a laptop ?

As your laptop is your IP address to prove where you live (unless you use a VPN:thumbup:) you access Fox Hub via this. Then connect to your TV via HDMI cable.

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

This page lists the matches that will be on Sky (they have a Sky Sports icon next to them). Nothing until September when we have Southampton and Norwich televised on Sky.

https://www.skysports.com/leicester-city-fixtures

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

As your laptop is your IP address to prove where you live (unless you use a VPN:thumbup:) you access Fox Hub via this. Then connect to your TV via HDMI cable.

Thanks.  I appreciate the info 

On 06/08/2023 at 21:35, mozartfox said:

I'll be tuning into my first FH game today. Do you know if there's an option to watch the game in full after full time, and whether you can watch from the start if you tune in after kickoff (similar to dazn)?

Cheerz