Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

I payed for a monthly audio pass, but when it came to listen to the previous two matches it just looped saying to buy a pass. I started the process again just to see what happens, but when I put the payment details in it says I all ready have a pass .I see above that  logging out & then back in it seem to work, so going to give that a try this week.

Did anyone listen to the Foxes Hub audio commentary for the Hull game yesterday (2/9/23)? I did, and was very disappointed with it. There were so many gaps in the commentary. I wonder if the club uses just one commentator for both TV and audio, - TV doesn't need the same amount of description as audio only. More than once I was shouting," tell us what is happening"!.

Then Gerry T was talking about a VAR check - has he forgotten that there is no VAR in the EFL! I thought he said it with his tongue in his cheek, but he never said it was, and he didn't correct himself. I have fed back to the club. I wonder if they will respond?

38 minutes ago, Keith from Surrey said:

Did anyone listen to the Foxes Hub audio commentary for the Hull game yesterday (2/9/23)? I did, and was very disappointed with it. There were so many gaps in the commentary. I wonder if the club uses just one commentator for both TV and audio, - TV doesn't need the same amount of description as audio only. More than once I was shouting," tell us what is happening"!.

Then Gerry T was talking about a VAR check - has he forgotten that there is no VAR in the EFL! I thought he said it with his tongue in his cheek, but he never said it was, and he didn't correct himself. I have fed back to the club. I wonder if they will respond?

If Gerry was on comms for audio then that’s the same as the tv feed that I was watching. 

Edited by jimsmallman
Spelling

21 hours ago, Keith from Surrey said:

The audio commentary is poor because it is exactly the same commentary as the video. Therefore the commentator doesn't describe where the ball is on the pitch or doesn't comment on what options the player on the ball has. I guess that's to be expected for only £4.50 a month which would probably cover about 6 or 7 matches. 

2 hours ago, KP Fox said:

The audio commentary is poor because it is exactly the same commentary as the video. Therefore the commentator doesn't describe where the ball is on the pitch or doesn't comment on what options the player on the ball has. I guess that's to be expected for only £4.50 a month which would probably cover about 6 or 7 matches. 

Last week, I thought the commentary was from the audio because he was describing ball locations on the pitch. Not so this week.

• 3 weeks later...

As soon as we got to full time it started working again.

Very, very suspicious that it doesn't work for the entirety of the match. But fine as soon as it's done.

I'm sure I'm not entitled to any money back, but a little communication on their part would be nice. And perhaps they can throw in a free cup game for us.

anybody know anything about this broadcasting rights nonsense?  I live in Qatar and last night the match was not shown because of broadcasting rights (well it wouldn't have been shown even if there was not a technical issue) but on previous occasions it was not shown because of broadcasting rights it was shown on the local pay tv channel BeIn sports. Last night it wasn't shown on Foxes Hub or BeIN Sports. I hope this does happen too often or i have effectively paid a sum of money for video viewing when i could have got the same with the much cheaper audio viewing. Anyway i am not accepting this shit  service and keeping the customers in the dark cause the yearly subscription ain't cheap so i sent them an email (yeah that will show them!!). feel free to use any of my email if you want to send one too. If enough of you send one they get the message of how shit the service is (but they probably know that anyway). 

to: [email protected]

Hello

I have a year subscription to watch LCFC games on Foxes Hub. I live in Qatar.

Please answer the following questions.

• Why couldn’t I access the foxes hub for most of the Norwich game?

• If it was due to a technical issues how are you going to prevent this happening again (after all I have paid money  and expect to get access – therefore having technical issues so early in the season does not give me confidence for the rest of the season)?

• Why was there such a lack of information about the technical issue last night? The website just said “Essential Maintenance”  you should provide more information to your customer base about why a site is down (in my view a well run site should never be down) and when it will return.

• Why were there broadcast restrictions in Qatar last night? On the previous occasions of broadcast restrictions it has been because the game was shown live on BeIN Sports (which I have a subscription to). However, last night the game was shown neither live on Foxes Hub (well it wouldn’t have been shown even if there had not been technical issues) or live on a BeIN Sports channel here in Qatar.  

• How often is this going to happen that the match will neither be shown on Foxes Hub or BeIn Sports channel?  After all I paid quite a lot of money to you watch Leicester City games in Qatar and if this is going to be a regular occurrence then effectively I paid for a video subscriptions when I could have got the same  value for an audio only subscription. If you are going to charge such a large amount of money for video subscription you have to be sure that customers are going to get that subscription not just a vague message that “due to broadcasting rights” video is not available in my region. I trust I have not wasted GBP 170 + .

Kind Regards

I logged on to LCFC.com about 45 mins before the match and got on the Foxes Hub and saw the whole match. (I live in Luxembourg)

However my son in Canada tried to log on about 10 mins before the match and got the 'Essential Maintenance' message. He couldn't get through and didn't see the game. We have both paid for Season International Game Passes.

Another friend in Barcelona wanted to buy a single game pass. Foxes Hub had game passes available for Southampton(?)  and Bristol City, but not Norwich.  ??  Why was that?

We really need some explanation from the Service Providers as to what's going on. The communication is awful. This really is unacceptable.

Yeah I'm not impressed about last night.  I paid for a full season ticket and last night wanted to watch the game from my hotel room in Ayia Napa and got the maintenance issue.  

If you don't get to see anything of the game you paid up front for, that can't slide, there has to be other games for free or a partial refund.

If I don't hear anything in the next few days I'll chargeback the whole lot through PayPal and get my entire season's money back. It's unacceptable.