Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

4 hours ago, kristianity77 said:

I bought it for the season and to be fair, the video quality was excellent, didn't drop once and I thought it was perfectly fine.  Saves pissing about with streams that are hot and miss quality wise.  

I think £120 for the season or whatever it was, is a good deal.

For the record, I'm in UK and used a VPN and had zero issues.

Do you use NordVPN? Will consider getting the odd game

21 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Out of curiosity, where did you say you were based? I have a few in mind, but not sure if they'll be suitable...

I didn't.  If I tried with no VPN, then buying the video pass is never an option.  I turned on my VPN, connection to Italy by random, then it allowed me to buy the pass.  Never had to give an address or anything.  Just paid via PayPal and I was done.  Just have to remember to turn VPN on during matchdays.  It doesn't even matter what country you click on VPN, as long as it's not in the UK. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I didn't.  If I tried with no VPN, then buying the video pass is never an option.  I turned on my VPN, connection to Italy by random, then it allowed me to buy the pass.  Never had to give an address or anything.  Just paid via PayPal and I was done.  Just have to remember to turn VPN on during matchdays.  It doesn't even matter what country you click on VPN, as long as it's not in the UK. 

Amazing, thanks. Great to hear about the not needing to add an address too.

14 hours ago, Foxes99 said:

This part here 

1B8738BB-56EB-4E37-A4D5-159064565895.jpeg

13 hours ago, Sjf123 said:

I really appreciate you taking the time to post the screen grab, but I simply didn't get those arrow options to expand the screen on my iPad. I am tech savvy - must be going mad. I'll check again next match, but I do appreciate you taking the time out to help. Many thanks

Don’t bother, it doesn’t work. The extant sign appears alright but is non-functional. Eventually, I had to use the old trusty finger method (but perhaps it’ll be fixed by next week).

Hey guys, I'm in Australia and thinking of pulling trigger on this. I gather it doesn't work with Chromecast, Apple TV etc as a streaming option.
But can you just mirror screen, Air Play or even play via HDMI cable from device such as Ipad or phone?

All help appreciated!

• Like 2

On 19/08/2023 at 17:55, kristianity77 said:

I bought it for the season and to be fair, the video quality was excellent, didn't drop once and I thought it was perfectly fine.  Saves pissing about with streams that are hot and miss quality wise.  

I think £120 for the season or whatever it was, is a good deal.

For the record, I'm in UK and used a VPN and had zero issues.

Do you still need to sign into LCFC website? 

9 hours ago, Scottywiper said:

Hey guys, I'm in Australia and thinking of pulling trigger on this. I gather it doesn't work with Chromecast, Apple TV etc as a streaming option.
But can you just mirror screen, Air Play or even play via HDMI cable from device such as Ipad or phone?

All help appreciated!

I attach my laptop to the TV via HDMI and thus far results have been excellent.

• Like 1

On 19/08/2023 at 18:16, Sjf123 said:

I really appreciate you taking the time to post the screen grab, but I simply didn't get those arrow options to expand the screen on my iPad. I am tech savvy - must be going mad. I'll check again next match, but I do appreciate you taking the time out to help. Many thanks

This is just anecdotal, but I've looked after various websites in various jobs, and iPads were always the device that caused the most problems for users trying to browse the sites. It was often javascript that caused issues (but not always).

I don't know what Apple do differently with iPads, but I can assure you it's not just you. I can also confirm that the full screen button works just fine on iPhone and Windows PC - I've used both with Foxes Hub.

If you're using Safari on your iPad, I would recommend trying a couple of different browsers - Firefox or Chrome - that often solves the problem.

• Like 1

Guest Sideshow Faes

Accidentally closed the audio down. Tried to reopen, it's telling me I have to buy a pass. I already have a pass. Not impressed.

Edit: logged in and out and working

Edited by Sideshow Faes

Guest Sideshow Faes
Just now, marbles said:

Well….are you impressed now?

Neutral 🤣

Not impressed I have to pay for it this season when I didn't in the prem