Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

Signed up for RudFlix.  Received confirmation of signing, but f-all else.   I thought I might get a pin number or something to access?   I think this has disaster written all over it..............................

May be when I log into Foxes Hub it will recognize my lap top and VPN?  

Any help or clarification much appreciated before I try the Club !

States on the lcfc promo page that they are obliged to charge for audio commentary as per league rules. It eases my gripes a little, but mainly redirects it towards the EFL.

Bit of an overreaction from my point, but just shows everything to do with football is now about the money. Paying £40 to watch us play some garbage team in the championship or paying for the privilege of a radio stream.  Think it’ll encourage me to spend more interest in my local non league club. 

The way I see it (after thinking about it) is that a few of our games will be moved to suit the broadcasters for live games 

The season is 46 games long so if anyone was holding out because they were worried that for 140 pounds the vale for money wont be there have to look at this way 

For there to be no value for money 32 games of ours need to be moved (correct me if im wrong) 

Im looking at this as if you want to see every game live, already have have a subscription with whoever has the rights for live championship games and would just pay 10 pounds for any games that arent live on tv

We'll have the most games moved for live coverage but i cant see it being anywhere near 32

7 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Much as I didn't want to, I have subscribed to BeIn sports here in Australia.  They are showing the Cov game at least, and only A$14.99 a month so not a disaster.

Most games will be on BEIN.  You lucky, lucky bugger, having the availability!  Do you have all 7 channels?

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3613979/coventry-city-how-to-watch--listen?

"Sunday's match with Coventry is set to be broadcast on other TV services in the United Kingdom and around the world."

Notably, the US and Australia are not included in the list of countries you can use the Video Pass for, for today's game. Presumably because there are channels in that country broadcasting the game.

So no 3pm games, and no games broadcast in the US or Australia. In fact, France, Germany, and as far as I can see most of the Scandinavian nations (where I know we have a small fanbase) aren't listed there either.

So best bet is to register yourself with, I don't know, an Ethiopian or Indonesian address, then VPN-ing to be from there.

Saying that, Thailand is currently on there as somewhere you can watch from, so maybe we should all just register as Thai fans, and use the KP HQ address 😅.

2 hours ago, Lug said:

I’m currently on holiday in Greece. Am I able to use for one game or does anyone have any recommendations for anywhere else I can watch it on my phone?

Greece isn't listed as a place you can watch the game from today I'm afraid. So presumably it's being broadcast somewhere over there?

I’m just trying to work out what to do here, either pay $270 for FoxesHub and miss the games that are live on tv or pay the Bein Sports subscription and not see every game.

I just don’t get why one place can’t be given all the rights to the games. If I want to watch every game this season legally, I’d pay more than a season ticket.

1 hour ago, damolcfc said:

19.99 now 😊

Do we know how many of our games would be on sky? I thought about subscribing but then just got a nowtv day pass for the match today.

If we are going to be on sky plenty (2 times a month?) then it’s worth subscribing. I don’t watch any other sports so it’s just the Leicester matches.

Being in the South East it’s going to be hard to get to away games this season, seems the championship is choc full of northern towns, with very few London or SE clubs.

Guest J-FOX

Signed up today for the monthly 25 quid from Japan.

Went to the player and told "not available in your country", then got email from the club saying "By completing this purchase, you have agreed to Foxes Hub content being provided to you immediately and you have lost your right to cancel this contract".

This seems like a total set-up to rip-off fans ! Thanks LCFC.

A fan of 50 years !

27 minutes ago, J-FOX said:

Signed up today for the monthly 25 quid from Japan.

Went to the player and told "not available in your country", then got email from the club saying "By completing this purchase, you have agreed to Foxes Hub content being provided to you immediately and you have lost your right to cancel this contract".

This seems like a total set-up to rip-off fans ! Thanks LCFC.

A fan of 50 years !

The game must be available on TV in Japan. That’s the deal. I am lucky today as not being shown on Sky Austria or DAZN Austria.  I will get stuffed at some point this season no doubt.