Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Rugby World Cup 2023

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

How have an island the size of syston ended up with kits like that but the Leicester tigers kits look like something you’d buy from the middle aisle in Aldi?

Because Fiji are cool af. Everybody's second favourite team. They'll sell shit loads of shirts internationally because they're very popular. 

They play rugby like they're the harlem globetrotters and they give zero fvcks at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Because Fiji are cool af. Everybody's second favourite team. They'll sell shit loads of shirts internationally because they're very popular. 

They play rugby like they're the harlem globetrotters and they give zero fvcks at all. 

That kit has peaked my interest so I’m looking through the rest of the teams now. Australia away & New Zealand home both quite decent too 

• Like 1

South Africa will be wondering why its only 3 points difference at half time. 

We've stood up to them physically but it's going to get tougher in the 2nd half. 

It may be my blue blinkers on, but are the SA defence not all offside everytime we attack? 

20 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

South Africa will be wondering why its only 3 points difference at half time. 

We've stood up to them physically but it's going to get tougher in the 2nd half. 

It may be my blue blinkers on, but are the SA defence not all offside everytime we attack? 

I don't think Scotland are getting the best of the decisions, let's put it that way.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

If that was a Nigerian football kit there'd be a queue round the block for it. 

@Samilktray would own 3.

It was Nigeria, there's be a sense of style but I'm expecting Ace Ventura to be called in to investigate a missing dolphin, it's such a rip off

• Haha 1