Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa Conference League 2023/24

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, bovril said:

Villa fans seem unimpressed with Youri

His drop off in form is similar to Delli Ali’s. 
I just hope he isn’t suffering with mental health problems. Maybe there’s more to this than just a complete loss of form. 

1 hour ago, STEVIE B said:

I just hope he isn’t suffering with mental health problems. Maybe there’s more to this than just a complete loss of form. 

I hope he is, fvck him. Been a complete d1ckhead for a long time now, what goes around comes around

59 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

I hope he is, fvck him. Been a complete d1ckhead for a long time now, what goes around comes around

We're all entitled to an opinion. 

You're aware of Delli Ali's story ? 

Tielemans was poor for us for a while. I'm just saying, hopefully that's all it was & is now. 

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

We're all entitled to an opinion. 

You're aware of Delli Ali's story ? 

Tielemans was poor for us for a while. I'm just saying, hopefully that's all it was & is now. 

Not sure what this has to do with Dele Alli, who had a massively traumatic childhood.

Tielemans has delusions of grandeur and was holding out for a move to a big European club as he thought he was above the Europa/Conference League.

Seemingly downed tools playing the last two seasons for us, a huge factor in us going down.

Now he's got his move to a team in the conference league (very funny in itself) and can't get in their team cus he's a useless fat dosser.

23 hours ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Not sure what this has to do with Dele Alli, who had a massively traumatic childhood.

Tielemans has delusions of grandeur and was holding out for a move to a big European club as he thought he was above the Europa/Conference League.

Seemingly downed tools playing the last two seasons for us, a huge factor in us going down.

Now he's got his move to a team in the conference league (very funny in itself) and can't get in their team cus he's a useless fat dosser.

The opening line is fact re Alli

Everything else is your opinion (and many others tbf).

Dele received pelters for years regarding form, fitness etc.

Nobody knows about Tielemans re mental health, childhood or upbringing. 

You maybe know more than most though.

Edited by STEVIE B

18 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

The opening line is fact re Alli

Everything else is opinion. 

Dele received pelters for years regarding form, fitness etc. Nobody knows about Tielemans re mental health, childhood.

You maybe know more than most. 

Tielemans having delusions of grandeur is about as close to fact as you can come.

Already come out in the press booting off about lack of playing time at Villa, despite the fact when he does get a game he's been playing absolute sh1te.

Nobody has heard anything re Tieleman's mental health but wouldn't surprise me if he plays this card soon as his career is going down the pan.

You never hear anything on 'mental health' when things are going well.

23 hours ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Tielemans having delusions of grandeur is about as close to fact as you can come.

Already come out in the press booting off about lack of playing time at Villa, despite the fact when he does get a game he's been playing absolute sh1te.

Nobody has heard anything re Tieleman's mental health but wouldn't surprise me if he plays this card soon as his career is going down the pan.

So, even if he 'plays his card' of mental health, you won't believe him, It's purely because he's using it as an excuse ? You obviously have an agenda. 

Again, it's hypothetical & again, your opinion, but you're going down a rabbit hole there mate. 

Edited by STEVIE B

1 hour ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

errr....

5 hours ago, STEVIE B said:

He always struck me as someone who wasn't that into football. Naturally talented player who perhaps didn't need to or want to work that hard to improve himself and reach the top. Opposite of Vardy and Schmeichel who played every game with a chip on their shoulder. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

This is harsh, I hope to god that your work performance never drops due to your mental health. 

Youri downed tools but this is unfair. 

• Like 1