Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

James McAtee

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Going back to the club you've already been succesful at who can now give you Premier League football trumps "Maresca knows Pep" tbf. 

Agree but Maresca also knows McAtee, he was in the U21 league wining squad, it wasn't his breakthrough season but he still got good numbers.

Why would you want to go to Sheff United to be relegated? 

Appreciate Premier League football but losing every week is pretty crap 

Even if I hadn't got huge blue tinted spectacles I'd be advising him to join us - It would be big exposure for him and put him right in the shop window rather an being seen running back every week when the balls in the back of Sheff United's net 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Why would you want to go to Sheff United to be relegated? 

Appreciate Premier League football but losing every week is pretty crap 

Even if I hadn't got huge blue tinted spectacles I'd be advising him to join us - It would be big exposure for him and put him right in the shop window rather an being seen running back every week when the balls in the back of Sheff United's net 

Did you see Sheff Utd against Man City? They could have easily got a point. Definitely think there's 3 worse teams than them this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

He wouldn’t make a definitive statement unless he was sure. But his tweet isn’t quite definitive 

His tweet just seems a rehash of footy insider last night to be honest.

If only half an hour ago James Ducker is saying he hasn't chosen yet, I'd go with that over Alex Crook.

But I guess will see, I'm holding onto hope until Ducker breaks my heart.

Whilst playing here under maresca would be good for his ‘Man city’ development, the kid will want to challenge himself in the prem and show pep that he can mix it at that level. if he doesn’t want to do that then perhaps he doesn’t have the mentality to make it at the top level. 

interesting that no deal has been done before today - I wonder if Man City have been pressuring him to take one of the options and he fancies the other. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Whilst playing here under maresca would be good for his ‘Man city’ development, the kid will want to challenge himself in the prem and show pep that he can mix it at that level. if he doesn’t want to do that then perhaps he doesn’t have the mentality to make it at the top level. 

interesting that no deal has been done before today - I wonder if Man City have been pressuring him to take one of the options and he fancies the other. 

I think he was maybe excited by some of the other links (Ajax for example) but they've not come off so Sheff Utd is probablty next best option for the season.