Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

James McAtee

1 minute ago, Iran said:

Conor Coady heavily disagrees with that statement as evident with his move here!

Conor Coady and James McAtee are at completely opposite ends of their careers. One wants to prove themselves in the Prem, one has already done it.

Just now, Simmo86 said:

Conor Coady and James McAtee are at completely opposite ends of their careers. One wants to prove themselves in the Prem, one has already done it.

Okay, what about KDH and Luton? What's the point of moving to a relegation favourite team in the Premier League that doesn't have a plan? Just to say hey, I am a Premier League player?

Just now, Iran said:

Okay, what about KDH and Luton? What's the point of moving to a relegation favourite team in the Premier League that doesn't have a plan? Just to say hey, I am a Premier League player?

Because I'd imagine he has faith in his ability that he can go there and stand out to show City that he's good enough to play in the Prem and eventually be a starter for them.

10 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Why does it sting?

THB was always a luxury signing and not guaranteed to start here anyway and Piroe was never on was it? He was only ever going to be a Kel replacement.

Just because we could have had them if we were financially able to and both would have improved us… both drastically improve the clubs they’ve gone to. 

I just think in a reality where perhaps we moved some of our bits on a bit quicker we would be stronger and our rivals weaker. 

I genuinely think we’ve done well and it’s just one of those things. But had we got them both, we would walk the league without any trouble.  

35 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Go to Sheffield: play 30+ Prem games, most as starter and be on the losing side probably about 22 times. Get maybe 5 or 6 goal involvements and then seek another move in June 2024 after Sheffield get less than 30pts. 

Or

Come to Leicester: play 35+ Championship games, Unclear whether he would start every game and enjoy promotion while getting 10-12 likely goal involvements. Develop in a progressive style and not have to seek another move for a fair while with us being back in the Prem and having eyes on returning to the top half and subsequently Europe. 

Hmmmm. 

We'll (hopefully) be in Sheffield's position in 12 months time, so by that logic he wouldn't want to stay with us anyway. May as well get PL experience whilst he can.

Just now, Lambert09 said:

not as fussed about mcatee but the fact our lack of movement has allowed rivals to get both THB and Piroe really stings. Could be pivotal come the end of the season when we look back. 

Is it down to our valuation, if so surely it is a day where they go “ahh,  we have got this wrong” 

35 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Letting Palmer go must mean Bobb will get chances this year? Much like Palmer did last year. 

33 minutes ago, DezFox said:

Yes read an article that bobb stays at city and gets chances this year. 

Quite possible, he's good enough IMO.

• Like 1