Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

James McAtee

2 minutes ago, Holly B said:

Well, the face was more THB but he looked quite smallish but he was sitting down

How tall are they both ?

So close to big daddy status Holly… you just needed to take a photo! 

3 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Who’s the driving force behind signing him?

At a guess I reckon it might be the fella who was his U21 manager for a year when he scored 18 goals in 23 games… and is now… our manager. 

*wont lie it might of been the season after he got those stats. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 2

Also, I assume it's pretty standard practice to come and show a guy around the facilities and give him all the chat about why he should come and play for us? 

Extremely likely that whatever young player it is, he's probably also gone and done the same thing at a host of other clubs and the fact they get spotted at these locations and how half these ITK rumours spread? 

Doesn't ACTUALLY mean they're signing. 

Just now, Samilktray said:

Just text my mate who’s the estate agent to Leicester city stars to see if he’s had a call from him yet, will let us all know if I hear anything 

Steady on chap... he might not be their estate agent for much longer if this gets out

1 minute ago, nathan. said:

Have i missed something?

Why are people getting erect.

HollyB has seen someone at Seagrave. Could have been THB, could have been Mcatee. Could have been anyone but she's definitely seen someone. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Also, I assume it's pretty standard practice to come and show a guy around the facilities and give him all the chat about why he should come and play for us? 

Extremely likely that whatever young player it is, he's probably also gone and done the same thing at a host of other clubs and the fact they get spotted at these locations and how half these ITK rumours spread? 

Doesn't ACTUALLY mean they're signing. 

Can’t remember who said this but Harwood-Bellis was supposedly “shown around” a while ago.