Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

12 minutes ago, Scotch said:

It's so depressing to even have the doubt of werher or not £20m for the pair is too much for us!

We was linked with Gronbaek wasn’t we ?

On 05/05/2024 at 22:36, kingfox said:

Dario Osorio on the scoresheet for Midtjylland again today. 

Some of Europe’s big boys are supposedly scouting him, but the thought of him & Fatawu as our RW options is mouthwatering.

He’s got a big future if he picks his path correctly. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Mulled this over but if we were to go for one Championship player (subject to them not getting promoted) at the right price (only 1 year left on his deal so should be less than £15-20m) then it's got to be Jonathan Rowe at Norwich.

With him and Alves as options out wide or as an attacking midfielder we'd be set up for a good few years.

Started the season on fire and then went quiet, did he get injured?

16 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Started the season on fire and then went quiet, did he get injured?

Picked up an injury in Feb and was only back for the last 4 games where he didn’t start any, before that though:

28 appearances - 25 starts

1,946 minutes played - 21.6 90s

12 goals and 2 assists

Only turned 21 on 30th April and has just 1 year left on his contract - definitely a bargain deal to be had

• Like 4

The fact Rowe is pretty comfortable on either right or left side would be good too, leaves Mavididi and Fatawu as first choices with Rowe and McAteer both capable of filling in for either role.

Just now, LVFox said:

The fact Rowe is pretty comfortable on either right or left side would be good too, leaves Mavididi and Fatawu as first choices with Rowe and McAteer both capable of filling in for either role.

Plays centrally as well

Rowe has pretty similar stats defensively to Fatawu as well which Enzo will like

Going to annoy me if Norwich don’t go up and someone else gets him lol genuinely think he is gettable for £10m max

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Rowe has pretty similar stats defensively to Fatawu as well which Enzo will like

Going to annoy me if Norwich don’t go up and someone else gets him lol genuinely think he is gettable for £10m max

At that price he's a no brainer, I'm really keen on Osame Sahraoui at Heerenveen, but Rowe would offer greater versatility and is far lower risk.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Mulled this over but if we were to go for one Championship player (subject to them not getting promoted) at the right price (only 1 year left on his deal so should be less than £15-20m) then it's got to be Jonathan Rowe at Norwich.

With him and Alves as options out wide or as an attacking midfielder we'd be set up for a good few years.

Would be interesting to see what Norwich fans view his best position as. 

His best work seems to come when picking up more central positions, he basically plays like a right sided attacking midfielder, which then allows Stacey to pick up the RW space. 

Edited by kingfox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Would be interesting to see what Norwich fans view his best position as. 

His best work seems to come when picking up more central positions, he basically plays like a right sided attacking midfielder, which then allows Stacey to pick up the RW space. 

Yeah, I think he'd be most dangerous as an 8 or the type of role Eze has played during his career where he drifts from out wide to behind the strikers. I think Enzo's system would suit him and he's strong defensively too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

When I see people tout Rowe(who I think would be a very sensible signing if the Canaries don’t go up), I get incredibly frustrated that we didn’t get Olise or Eze. But we spent 30 million on Perez, or thereabouts.

Or Bowen!

Edited by westernpark
Bowen
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

When I see people tout Rowe(who I think would be a very sensible signing if the Canaries don’t go up), I get incredibly frustrated that we didn’t get Olise or Eze. But we spent 30 million on Perez, or thereabouts.

Or Bowen!

Bowen didn't pass Rudkins 'background checks' lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

Who would have thought arrogance was a bad quality for a winger!

Apparently it was a perfectly okay choice for a manager though...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Armando Broja would be lovely but probably too expensive for our current financial situation. 

Came on here to say the same thing. He would be ideal but I imagine Chelsea will be wanting a lot more than we can afford