Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

17 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Stan Collymore has plenty to say on it. And surprisingly for him makes some decent points. 

Cant fault a single word of that. He has played both ends of the football spectrum and you can see how passionate he is about replays for smaller clubs. I just think football in this country is f****d and its all pandering to a super league.

29 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Stan Collymore has plenty to say on it. And surprisingly for him makes some decent points. 

Cant fault a single word of that. He has played both ends of the football spectrum and you can see how passionate he is about replays for smaller clubs. I just think football in this country is f****d and its all pandering to a super league.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If Southgate doesn't get a tune out of Foden, Palmer, Bellingham and Rice etc then he needs shooting

I hope he finds a way of getting Palmer in the starting 11

How? He's never going to deploy a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-4-2. It's going to be Kane and boring football. Group is very tricky and I can smell the disaster. 

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

How? He's never going to deploy a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-4-2. It's going to be Kane and boring football. Group is very tricky and I can smell the disaster. 

Hasn't he realised yet that he needs to let the shackles off. Defence is our worst position so let's take the game to the other team for. We've got a stupid amount of attacking talent 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Hasn't he realised yet that he needs to let the shackles off. Defence is our worst position so let's take the game to the other team for. We've got a stupid amount of attacking talent 

No he hasn’t. He’s a safety first type of bloke and it reflects in his football management.

Southgate sets us out to not lose, rather than to win. Thus it has always been. 
This squad is full of exuberance and it probably needs the type of manager who’s a bit whacky, to let them just play. 
Venables in his prime could do this. The players loved him. Ranieri could probably do well with this lot too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

No he hasn’t. He’s a safety first type of bloke and it reflects in his football management.

Southgate sets us out to not lose, rather than to win. Thus it has always been. 
This squad is full of exuberance and it probably needs the type of manager who’s a bit whacky, to let them just play. 
Venables in his prime could do this. The players loved him. Ranieri could probably do well with this lot too. 

Imagine Klopp with these lot

Palmer looks a vlsss apart from 

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Feel sorry for Cole Palmer.

Must be like if Vardy had me and Wes Faes up front with him!!!

The other lads are so sh1t!!!

Yeah he is the one in that team with the hunger and quality 

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Jackson is the sort of average player who would only look world class playing against us. 

He'll be in the ever obliging Leicester city thread next season (hopefully) (hopefully not)