Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

36 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I think you’re greatly underestimating the levels of skill between even a mid table prem team and a mid table championship team. Intensity means sod all when the opposition can simply pass it around you. Cov will be over run in midfield and it’ll only need one or two moments of individual skill and that’ll be that. 

I agree. My worries are based solely on the Man Utd side though because this team is all over the place. Casemiro will probably play as a CB, midfield is non existent with McTominay and Mainoo. I can't see Man Utd winning this I'm afraid. Again I hope your prediction will come true and not mine. 

19 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Fed up of billionaire clubs with top level staff, the best training facilities, technology and support moaning about the demands of the modern game. Masses of top players and all they do is bitch and moan, they have no clue about what football is about across the pyramid and it infuriates me.

It's boring now. Every week the manager with the biggest resources, biggest budget and best players comes out and moans how hard done to he (they) are.

Be good for the Midlands to see Cov make a final and Villa make conference league final.

Of course neither can overtake our recent success. But its good to see our region finally getting some regular success after years of nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Be good for the Midlands to see Cov make a final and Villa make conference league final.

Of course neither can overtake our recent success. But its good to see our region finally getting some regular success after years of nothing.

images (1).jpeg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Amazing how many cov fans come out the wood work even people who mainly say they dont like football. Jump on the bandwagon on its finest.

37000 apparently. About 20000 More than they get at the CBS Arena lol

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

37000 apparently. About 20000 More than they get at the CBS Arena lol

All people i know plastering on facebook there going to wembley. Even ones who are known usually for supporting liverpool... same ones who attended play off final 🙄

Edited by Leicesterpool