Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

Just now, Vacamion said:

Lee Dixon just giving it sullen "that wasn't a foul. In my day we were tough, unlike these Jessies" vibes all game.

To be fair, I'd take that over the championing of cheating that you get from half the sky sports commentators. Alan Smith and Gary Neville are awful for it.

11 minutes ago, filbertway said:

To be fair, I'd take that over the championing of cheating that you get from half the sky sports commentators. Alan Smith and Gary Neville are awful for it.

Yeah, I agree that the cheating should be called out, but Dixon has been coming across like one of the four Yorkshiremen giving it "When I were a lad...".

Edited by Vacamion
  • Haha 1

What a few games we've had this weekend!

Amazing how exciting games can be when there's got to be a winner as opposed to 'top' teams playing tippy tappy*, dull as dishwater, 0-0's in the 'best league in the world'.

*I didn't watch it because I can't watch them but going off a scoreline quelle surprise the Man City game looked the exception.

• Like 1

Maybe its just me being old fashioned but I'm not a fan of players switching a shirt round to show their name after they scored or doing what Diallo did in showing off his name. 

Seems to give the impression that the player thinks is all about them instead of the team

• Like 1

The rule was changed because of Diego Forlan.

Took his top off, match restarted and he didn't have it on, ran about for 5mins with the shirt in his hand